Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries on suicidewatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
It's open season when it comes to curries. Fucking double standards having western society. Meanwhile you say something about black people or whatever and people lose their shjt.
Non-curries will never know :feelscry:

No wonder they are all rapists, they are all very ugly to women

She's a fucking hypocrite for talking down men of her race.
Someone should ship her to Morocco or shit.

I just wish I wasn't born curry. At least if I was white I could at least get a noodlewhore or something. Fucking doomed as a curry. :feelsbadman:
I feel the same way as a sand nigger.
You're a currycel also? My condolences. I'm a currycel also. If we were white, we could've gotten a self-hating deathnik whore. Or one of those white women who exclusively date white men. :feelsrope:
You're finally taking the racepill.

You're finally taking the racepill.

After I witnessed a hijabi treating me like trash in the supermarket while she was nice to the tall, white, above-average white kafir in front of me; and at another supermarket, another hijabi asking a tall, white, above-average white kafir if he was "going to break up with Fatima" (not the actual name that was dropped) I have accepted the racepill. It was brutal, but I have finally accepted it. Islamic foids are no different. Remember when I would defend them on here? That's what I get for trying to be a good person. It just gets thrown back into my face. When I told my friends the first story, they tried bluepilling me so hard by saying "they just want to have a good reputation in the eyes of kafirs." Sure, that's why they get into relationships with them too (/sarcasm) while they treat me like absolute dirt, even when I have been completely platonic towards them. Fucking bitches.

Holy shit.. what percentage of this forum is curry? JFL at SJWs who think incel means white power

self hating curry whores, whats new?

After I witnessed a hijabi treating me like trash in the supermarket while she was nice to the tall, white, above-average white kafir in front of me; and at another supermarket, another hijabi asking a tall, white, above-average white kafir if he was "going to break up with Fatima" (not the actual name that was dropped) I have accepted the racepill. It was brutal, but I have finally accepted it. Islamic foids are no different. Remember when I would defend them on here? That's what I get for trying to be a good person. It just gets thrown back into my face. When I told my friends the first story, they tried bluepilling me so hard by saying "they just want to have a good reputation in the eyes of kafirs." Sure, that's why they get into relationships with them too (/sarcasm) while they treat me like absolute dirt, even when I have been completely platonic towards them. Fucking bitches.
The racepill is cruel.

I hate self-hating deathnik whores with a burning passion.

It's horrible being a curry. This curry foid I sit next to acts like I don't even fucking exist, while she talks up this white guy during the whole fucking class. Almost every curry foid I've seen has self hate and REFUSES to fuck curry men or even acknowledge our existence.

It's horrible being a curry. This curry foid I sit next to acts like I don't even fucking exist, while she talks up this white guy during the whole fucking class. Almost every curry foid I've seen has self hate and REFUSES to fuck curry men or even acknowledge our existence.

I remember your currywhore classmate. Does the white guy get along with her? The moment they leave together, you know what's going to happen. Meanwhile they wish they could wipe us of this planet. Sick cunts.

I remember your currywhore classmate. Does the white guy get along with her? The moment they leave together, you know what's going to happen. Meanwhile they wish they could wipe us of this planet. Sick cunts.

Yeah they get along but this 3/10 white foid talks to him too. He isn't even good looking just has blond hair and blue eyes. curry foids in the west are a white man's whore, they try so hard to act white. Only curries know how bad it is.

Yeah they get along but this 3/10 white foid talks to him too. He isn't even good looking just has blond hair and blue eyes. curry foids in the west are a white man's whore, they try so hard to act white. Only curries know how bad it is.
I usually doubt many younger users as there white and future chad/chad lites but seeing as your a curry and post here a lot safe to say, it’s over for you. I am also brown subhuman like you so its over for me too.

Fuark, brutal currypill. Even below average beta-eyed males are more desirable than we ever will be. JBW theory is real. I am glad I don't live in a country with a lot of currywhores. The majority of them date within their own race, though. I'm surrounded by Moroccan and Turkish holes and they hate curries but love black guys, especially Moroccan holes.