Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries on suicidewatch

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
8EE81F3A DD44 49FF 9309 F3789AF0E46D
28F7775E 2DAA 446D 9BA4 F09375F19269
62C7A18D F513 483D 9266 08CDF2005E6C

@chudur-budur

Is she curry?

when will curries ever get a break?

Curries are on suicide watch 24/7 at this point

>bengali girls are pretty asf

ragefuel how every god damn woman has confidence through the roof
even the lowest of lowest women think highly themselves cos of unlimited male attention

shitskin women are genetic failures
she would be TRUECEL if male

She even does not like 7+/10 bengali curries. it's over boyo, let's go rope shopping.

Just for the information, I guess some bengali/bangladeshi guys can be really good looking. One of the top models in curryland is from bangladesh.

EJ56cu7.jpg

It never began for curries

when are curries not on suicidewatch

She even does not like 7+/10 bengali curries. it's over boyo, let's go rope shopping.

Just for the information, I guess some bengali/bangladeshi guys can be really good looking. One of the top models in curryland is from bangladesh.

EJ56cu7.jpg

She said she does here

It's only a matter of time before the curry male population drops back to early Indus valley civilisation era. Even normie white guys don't often go for desi foids. Yet her confidence is off the charts.

It's only a matter of time before the curry male population drops back to early Indus valley civilisation era. Even normie white guys don't often go for desi foids. Yet her confidence is off the charts.
because most of them are ugly. they def go for northwest indians/pakistanis if they are at least fit. stop acting like all curries look the same. we arent like asians or blacks

Curries never get a break holy shit

“ I am not racist but all curries should be genocided because of their ugliness and skin colour” that’s what she is trying to say

Bengali girls are ugly af lol whats this bitch talking about. Every one of them has 20 pounds of makeup. I've only rarely seen a hot bengali girl.

Fuck these self hating whores.

She like the Bengali Chadlites who look white... JBW... Now imagine being an average looking white guy and stumbling across a foid in Bangladesh who didn't have a smartphone...

Stop giving suifuel to my fellow currycels they already suffering to dead

Curries can't catch a break

just general shit like u agree how its over for curries etc, or how life sucks being curry.
I agree with the hardships that us currycels have to deal with, but I wouldn't wish to be white either. Even though white males have it easier. So I'm not self-hating, and I never will be.

even my own race hates me.. what the fuck is this bullshit :feelsree::woke::feelsree:

I find Curry men annoying as piss myself, no sympathy. They should go have 3rd world problems in their 3rd world countries.

JFL at low IQ curries. You should've known this already.
Exactly. Curry foids that are even remotely good looking hate their own curry men even more than anyone else until they want to betabuxx.

Damn, brutal.

Exactly. Curry foids that are even remotely good looking hate their own curry men even more than anyone else until they want to betabuxx.
Ain't that the truth. Stupid currywhores, I hope those white-chasing, self-hating deathnik whores get pumped and dumped and overdose on Skittles because they can't land a Chad.

Ain't that the truth. Stupid currywhores, I hope those white-chasing, self-hating deathnik whores get pumped and dumped and overdose on Skittles because they can't land a Chad.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

It's always funny when self-hating deathnik whores have a mixed race baby and the baby looks like its whore mother. :lul:
Unfortunately the foid doesn't see that so it's only a loss to the kid :feelstrash:

Unfortunately the foid doesn't see that so it's only a loss to the kid :feelstrash:
Trust me, they do see it. That's the sole reason why they seek out white men to have kids with: to ensure they will a white-passing kid.

Trust me, they do see it. That's the sole reason why they seek out white men to have kids with: to ensure they will a white-passing kid.
Hopefully they get pumped and dumped like you said. :feelsokman:

Ben
Bengali girls are ugly af lol whats this bitch talking about. Every one of them has 20 pounds of makeup. I've only rarely seen a hot bengali girl.

Fuck these self hating whores.
bengali are Muslim’s right? They are light skin aswell unlike dark skin Pakistani

Hopefully they get pumped and dumped like you said. :feelsokman:
Tbh I don't want them to get pumped either, then I'd encourage their degeneracy plus they get the white cock they crave.

curries built the suicidewatch tower

Tbh I don't want them to get pumped either, then I'd encourage their degeneracy plus they get the white cock they crave.
Yeah but that's like wishing you get a blowjob from a 10/10 Stacey. That shit is going to get pumped by Chad no matter what. Even if their sub-par, Chad will fuck it since getting serviced by that is better than his hand.

Yeah but that's like wishing you get a blowjob from a 10/10 Stacey. That shit is going to get pumped by Chad no matter what. Even if their sub-par, Chad will fuck it since getting serviced by that is better than his hand.
Fuaaaaark I hate degenerates so much. They deserve a painful death. I don't care who it is, even if it's a best friend.

Fuaaaaark I hate degenerates so much. They deserve a painful death. I don't care who it is, even if it's a best friend.
I just wish I wasn't born curry. At least if I was white I could at least get a noodlewhore or something. Fucking doomed as a curry. :feelsbadman:

I just wish I wasn't born curry. At least if I was white I could at least get a noodlewhore or something. Fucking doomed as a curry. :feelsbadman:
You're a currycel also? My condolences. I'm a currycel also. If we were white, we could've gotten a self-hating deathnik whore. Or one of those white women who exclusively date white men. :feelsrope:

You're a currycel also? My condolences. I'm a currycel also. If we were white, we could've gotten a self-hating deathnik whore. Or one of those white women who exclusively date white men. :feelsrope:
Holy fuuuuaark that would be the fucking day! It's our shitty curse to be born into this shit skin race :feelscry:

Holy fuuuuaark that would be the fucking day! It's our shitty curse to be born into this shit skin race :feelscry:
It's open season when it comes to curries. Fucking double standards having western society. Meanwhile you say something about black people or whatever and people lose their shjt.