Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curries on dating apps

D

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
★★★★★

Fucking brutal, someone should check these subreddits daily and invite these confused souls here

Funny thing is noone actually ever gives them any advice either, definitely not foids, they're too ugly even for the bluepillers, meanwhile when a normie asks for advice the comments are "women here do xyz" broootal

How the fuck do they all look the same? :lul: :lul:

Why would the second retard even put his height there:feelskek:?

can you guys send images?

Curries age so horribly. Despite those fags being in their mid-20s, they look like they're someone's uncle.

most of the people on here would unironically be more succeful if they had the confidence of these jeets

Curries age so horribly. Despite those fags being in their mid-20s, they look like they're someone's uncle.
more sun exposure maybe

Curries have such a fucked eye-area

In fact, it's one of the ways I recognize them instantly.

I have a shit eye-area thanks to Alpinid(North Med) genes, but their eye-area is one of their biggest failos imo

He doesn't seem to understand his whole country is a shithole so ofc Russianwhores will go for some Jeet with a betabuxx

He genuinely has some of the worst takes on the site

JBB is law in EE though, that's a fact.

@NeverGetUp36

nigga put "5'5" in his profile this dude is retarded

more sun exposure maybe
That makes sense because dark skinned curries don't as much at all
Curries have such a fucked eye-area

In fact, it's one of the ways I recognize them instantly.

I have a shit eye-area thanks to Alpinid(North Med) genes, but their eye-area is one of their biggest failos imo
State mandated blepharoplastys ASAP

Most ethnics have shit lifestyles in addition to shit genes, we eat greasy disgusting low protein food, are unathletic af, etc, but at the end of the day genes have the most power

Last edited:

Fucking brutal, someone should check these subreddits daily and invite these confused souls here

Funny thing is noone actually ever gives them any advice either, definitely not foids, they're too ugly even for the bluepillers, meanwhile when a normie asks for advice the comments are "women here do xyz" broootal

:feelsbadman:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913-162109.png
    Screenshot_20240913-162109.png
    414.7 KB · Views: 4
One has dumbo ears and looks like a "creep", the other has a 5'5 personality.

Its over.

One has dumbo ears and looks like a "creep", the other has a 5'5 personality.

Its over.
Do you mogg them?

i mog all of them to their grave

Slav "pillers" here spew the biggest bullshit :feelswhat::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown:
They overused the Jbc joke it's not funny anymore just annoying, Jbb is kinda funny because it has truth to it, but Jbc is a supposed to be a "opposite day" joke for special occasions

JFLLL lmao at the first guys post having normies saying its the pictures not showing off his interests properly thats keeping him from getting matchese LMAO fuck why do normies gaslight so much

Slav "pillers" here spew the biggest bullshit :feelswhat::lul::lul::lul::feelsclown:
No they don't, they such as @WorthlessSlavicShit use stats, are factual, and can at least stay on topic instead of yapping about 30 billion unrelated things like Jeets do

I will even make a thread speaking of the "Celtpill" since despite being a very small amount of Whites, we're over-represented here.
They overused the Jbc joke it's not funny anymore just annoying, Jbb is kinda funny because it has truth to it, but Jbc is a supposed to be a "opposite day" joke for special occasions
JBB is very true, especially in EE & Shitmerica, I see it a lot here both irl & online

The curry thing is just betabuxxing though, but it does happen somewhat due to shitskins lust for White women.

Most ethnics have shit lifestyles in addition to shit genes, we eat greasy disgusting low protein food, are unathletic af, etc, but at the end of the day genes have the most power
Diet ofc has shaped genes & the such, many attribute part of the Chinese weird skull shape to their diet

I kind of covered this in that "diet pill" thread, but I will do some more.

No they don't, they such as @WorthlessSlavicShit use stats, are factual, and can at least stay on topic instead of yapping about 30 billion unrelated things like Jeets do
He claims EE is a "3rd world shithole" :feelsclown: and thinks environment in India could be "refreshing"

Look at these comments lol on the 5'5 guys post:

"Bro ngl if you are not getting matches we are doomed "

"Lmaoo there’s nothing wrong with your profile, you have good pictures, good bio and good question openers. If you’re NOT getting matches then we are doomed. "

"Y’all need to chill about the height! There is nothing wrong with his height. In fact, it pushes away shallow people from him"

@kay' tagging my redditor brother

He's 5'5, blud does NOT mog you
I'm barely 5'8 and his face is much better than mine, overall he's better:feelsthink:.

It does, but it's due to betabuxxing
Mostly, though there's also a bit of a belief that foreigners by default are better partners than locals and are a key to a better life, same with how SEAs consider any Westerner to be a golden ticket.

I've said this a couple of times already here, but it's pretty surprising how much outsiders don't realize how soul-shattering the economic collapse in Russia and the rest of EE during the 90s was, and how the region still hasn't quite recovered mentally from that, and you still have people who automatically think that foreign = better, in basically any area.

When I first moved to Russia in the mid-1990s, to escape the rat race and work as a journalist for the Moscow Times, I was leery of the racism I thought I’d find there. I had been told that skinheads beat up dark-skinned people and that Russians disliked “darkies.” My fears were soon allayed, however: Russians, for the most part, embraced me in an intense, vodka-fueled bear hug.
I had come from the West and for that reason considered a “Westerner.”
We Westerners — or “White Gods” as a local columnist dubbed us — had a privileged status in Russia of the ’90s. We could enter the most exclusive clubs just by speaking English, and women would sleep with us just because we were “foreigners.” Being a foreigner, and especially one from the West, was deeply cool in a post-Soviet Russia that was opening up to the world

I'm barely 5'8 and his face is much better than mine, overall he's better:feelsthink:.
Face is king, though ofc height does provide benefits and/or setbacks
Mostly, though there's also a bit of a belief that foreigners by default are better partners than locals and are a key to a better life, same with how SEAs consider any Westerner to be a golden ticket.

I've said this a couple of times already here, but it's pretty surprising how much outsiders don't realize how soul-shattering the economic collapse in Russia and the rest of EE during the 90s was, and how the region still hasn't quite recovered mentally from that, and you still have people who automatically think that foreign = better, in basically any area.

Interesting, kind of correlates with the betabuxxing aspect

Look at these comments lol on the 5'5 guys post:

"Bro ngl if you are not getting matches we are doomed "

"Lmaoo there’s nothing wrong with your profile, you have good pictures, good bio and good question openers. If you’re NOT getting matches then we are doomed. "

"Y’all need to chill about the height! There is nothing wrong with his height. In fact, it pushes away shallow people from him"
They took the "good picture" meme a bit too seriously, Chad has one pic of him wearing a potato bag sleeping in filth looking at the camera like a retard and gets hundreds of likes daily, foids see genes not effort

Interesting, kind of correlates with the betabuxxing aspect
It doesn't happen enough to be a thing stop this annoying irrelevant shit, curries are BEYOND subhuman