Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Curries on dating apps

curries are BEYOND subhuman
Not in just looks, they literally are the most unaware & oblivious folks I think I have ever encountered in my 22 years on this forsaken rock.

I don't think they can even be considered sentient.

I don't think they can even be considered sentient
I fucking hope they're not sentient, it would lower collective human suffering by half if curry existence gets excluded

his face is much better than mine, overall he's better:feelsthink:.
FUCK OFF. He isn't :feelswhat: So you're telling me he has higher SMV in Slovakia as a curry than you at five foot five fucking inches? :lul:

FUCK OFF. He isn't :feelswhat: So you're telling me he has higher SMV in Slovakia as a curry than you at five foot five fucking inches? :lul:
His face is subhuman too he's just frauded a few pics, I don't understand why these wiggers do all of these ridiculous mental gymnastics and unfunny jokes whenever we post a GIGA subhuman brownoid, they want to win the misery contest so bad, like nobody is saying whites can't be incel, just don't deny the obvious reality of the shitskin plight

His face is subhuman too he's just frauded a few pics, I don't understand why these wiggers do all of these ridiculous mental gymnastics and unfunny jokes whenever we post a GIGA subhuman, they want to win the misery contest so bad, like nobody is saying whites can't be incel, just don't deny the obvious reality of the shitskin plight
Exactly :feelswhat: These Slav"pillers" are especially the worst :lul: :lul::feelsclown:

He claims EE is a "3rd world shithole" :feelsclown:
I said that it's a common sentiment here, not that I myself genuinely believe that. I explicitly laughed at the belief here that we are in a "middle-income trap", which a lot of local economic analysts here unironically say, since by literally every standards the countries here are high income.

Bruh, it was like two hours ago, you could remember that:feelskek::feelskek:.

and thinks environment in India could be "refreshing"
Donald Trump News GIF by IMPAULSIVE

Nigga you know the entire context of that, don't even try this:feelskek::feelskek:.

Could be a nice change of scenery maybe:feelshaha:. I remember when some TV channel was doing interviews with immigrants and, when asked about the biggest cultural shock he'd experienced, some Indian said that living here was the first time he'd seen drunk people in the streets, and that there were none in India. Ngl, could be pretty comfy walking the streets knowing that I won't cross paths with random gopniks with enough alcohol in their blood to make the chance of spontaneous combustion the most threatening thing about them:feelsthink:.

Depends on if he can get at least one woman interested in him or not, and if not then we're tied. It's not that hard to match the SMV of an ugly fatass who has never been found attractive by a woman and whose only non-hostile physical contact with a stranger was having his arm randomly grabbed by a weird 75-year-old homo once while waiting for a bus:feelsUgh:. (And have an extra :feelsUgh: for making me remember that:feelswhat:.)

ridiculous mental gymnastics
Bruh, I literally just did a quick look at those guys and said whether their faces are better or worse than mine:feelshaha:. I'll admit, maybe I'm calculating it wrong and the height difference is enough to drag that dude down despite his advantage in face, but still, if I could flip from having a face on the level of the first guy you posted to one on the level of the second one, I'd happily do so.

but still, if I could flip from having a face on the level of the first guy you posted to one on the level of the second one, I'd happily do so.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Tbh I don't even know what to say...... Okay ig

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: Tbh I don't even know what to say...... Okay ig
@Destroyed lonely why do some people say shit like this? What level of bullshit is this :feelswhat:

How come these faggot pajeet trash have no idea what they're competing against? Its unreal how non-existent pajeet self-awareness is! :lul::lul::lul: