Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Curries made a video game. You play as a foid though. A curry foid.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
I actually like playing at foids. I mean, if I'm gonna be staring at an ass for several hours, I prefer it to be a woman's ass.
I prefer asian foids. But some curry foids are okay.

I wouldn't play this game, atleast not to completion because the camera is zoomed out. I hate seeing small characters. It's infuriating. Still... this gives me journey vibes.

The combat is pretty crappy though. Almost nonexistant.

That being said... this game IS beautiful to look at.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUa7L6OUhPE

Are you playing on tutorial mode with the female character though?

looks cool ngl

Ngl but the game is nice. The gameplay loop, physics, graphics/particle effects/shaders, environment, sound effects all seem to be decent. Even the storyline and dialogues of the gods and their personalities seem to be nicely done. As a gamedev, this makes me happy, never thought i would see a game like this.

@HopeCopeRope Thoughts?

:soy: OMG OMG OMG its on switch too :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Ngl but the game is nice. The gameplay loop, physics, graphics/particle effects/shaders, environment, sound effects all seem to be decent. Even the storyline and dialogues of the gods and their personalities seem to be nicely done. As a gamedev, this makes me happy, never thought i would see a game like this.

@HopeCopeRope Thoughts?
crappy combat though
Are you playing on tutorial mode with the female character though?
I mean... yeah...
it doesn't look difficult at all.

crappy combat though
Seems to be leaning more towards puzzle, exploration, and a platformer type game than mainly combat based so i am not surprised that the combat isnt very focused on or in depth.

If you want you can checkout this upcoming chinese game which is also based around chinese legends/mythology. It is heavily focused on combat with a story.

Seems to be leaning more towards puzzle, exploration, and a platformer type game than mainly combat based so i am not surprised that the combat isnt very focused on or in depth.

If you want you can checkout this upcoming chinese game which is also based around chinese legends/mythology. It is heavily focused on combat with a story.

Ah yes, I've seen that.

Seems aesthetically pleasing except for the fo*d part

i hope its get cracked in less than 2 years..

@HopeCopeRope Thoughts?
Looks like it has potential, would give it a try

Scantily clad mod when?

Why did curries make a female character? Why not a male character?

India is an extremely cucked nation.

India is an extremely cucked nation.
India is the personification of everything that is wrong with us as a species.
Cuckery, religous fanaticism, superstition, nationalism, terrorism, rape, SJWism... the list goes on.

i hope its get cracked in less than 2 years..
I dont think this game will be that expensive. Its gonna comeout on steam in mid october.

Looks like it has potential, would give it a try
Yeah, certainly does brocel. I wonder if Lord Shani will show up. That would be tremendously based.