Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries: Humanity's own dalit caste

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
This thread is meant as a spiritual successor to "Be proud to be a curry, bro!", one of my first threads on this site. However, the aforementioned thread is NON-ESSENTIAL reading for this one, so you can jump right into this without having read that. Still, I'll link it right below in case you want to.

One thing I'm sure every curry is aware of is the common curry cope of trying to distance oneself from the rest of the shit-colored curry blob. This can come in many forms, be it caste coping ("muhh I am brahmin"), religion coping ("muhh I am musleem"), or geography coping ("North Indians iz aryans n shiet:feelstastyman:"). These copers always attempt to create some sort of hierarchy amongst curries where their own curry type is a master race of sorts. But the irony is that in the true racial hierarchy, curries as a unit are unequivocally at the absolute bottom.

Curries are dark-skinned, loud, and obnoxious like nigs, but lack their fast-twitch muscle fibers. Curries have rice dicks but no rice IQ. Curries share sandniggers' pedophilic and zoophilic tendencies but have no impressive imperial past. Curries have been conquered and cucked throughout history like redskins but lack their high T and masculinity. Curries are slimy, two-faced, subversive cunts like kikes but cannot organize or pass as white.

It's sometimes hard to believe that curries naturally arose as a people (I use that word loosely) from the mixing of other populations. Day by day I am more inclined to believe we were actually created by some deranged Yakub-esque scientist who decided to combine all the worst qualities of all other ethnics while leaving out anything good.

I haven't even listed out every single subhuman trait curries possess, because if I were to do so this thread would be WAAAAYYY too long

And let's not forget the downright cartoonish ways that the universe decides to kill us :lul:

The existential condition of curries is the DEFINITION of a blackpill. And on the topic of blackpill, I find it funny how we use "5'2 balding Indian janitor" as a truecel example when "Indian janitor" is redundant. ALL curryfags are honorary janitors regardless of their actual profession. We are humanity's chandalas, its toilet-cleaning, street-sweeping slave caste.

@wereq constantly compares curries to cockroaches but that's genuinely unfair to the latter. Cockroaches actually have a place in the ecosystem, curries don't. Curries are useless eaters who are detrimental to the planet AND contribute nothing to civilization.

Forget being considered human, curries can't even be considered primates. Curries are on a lower plane of existence than any other animal or organism in the universe. Even a fungus has more humanity than a curry

@Transcended Trucel @IceStorm @Lv99_BixNood @Adolf Hitler @Copexodius Maximus

Curry parents also seem like the worse- they view their kids as a fucking asset and nothing more. @Grim_Reaper

Go and beg for the white man to cum inside Indian women so you can raise the “genetically superior” offspring, I’m sure your kind would love it
:feelskek:
Curry parents also seem like the worse- they view their kids as a fucking asset and nothing more. @Grim_Reaper
Yup worse than rice parents these days.

Go and beg for the white man to cum inside Indian women so you can raise the “genetically superior” offspring, I’m sure your kind would love it
Who said anything about white people? Any other race could ascend our genes, curries are the lowest of the low. And I don't even want to improve our race, because we lost our right to live ages ago. The only thing curryland deserves is an asteroid strike.

Btw this is the last time I'm ever interacting with you, your faggot ass is going on ignore. It's been a wild ride, Indracuck, but goodbye :feelsYall:

Screenshot 2023 08 26 at 91517 PM

I’d rather hate women than my own race tbh (I’m also curry)

Why are you getting so annoyed from my posts? Is it because I’m insinuating you’re a cuck? Well why should I assume otherwise because the logical implication of your beliefs that were all “genetic cockroaches” and so on and so on about how muscle fibers and skin color and that the only thing in life that matters is maximizing sexual appeal (and not anything else that makes life meaningful and the world more beautiful) is that we should be cucked by another race to improve our genetic quality.

Every self respecting man would have the instinct to defend his dignity and honor no matter how delusional he is. The fact you’re showing no signs of said instinct is enough to make anyone question your manhood.

@Grim_Reaper quote this so he sees it if he’s not already sneaking around it by clicking “show ignored content” :feelshaha:
K

The fact you posted this just reaffirms your low reading comprehension.
Don't go insulting me based on intelligence- you have no right to insult others on the grounds of what you lack.
This post was about the relative importance of race in the sexual marketplace.
Do you mean @Chudpreet post here? That has nothing to do with race in the sexual marketplace.

If you mean the SS I shared, then that is a completely ridiculous argument. How could you, being sub-5 automatically be seen as "chadlite" due to your race?
I never went as far as saying Indians should get genocided or exterminated or are worthless like these self-flagellating cuckolds are going at excruciating lengths to articulate
They are just speaking objectively of their race. Whilst I do want my race to survive, I will acknowledge that we have lost our backbone nowadays and need to get it back & reject this cucked Liberal system we have embraced.
because I never assumed SMV was the be-all end-all of a humans quality.
Fair enough.
It’s a fact Indians are the lowest SMV, but I’m not pathetically self hating for it like OP
OP never said he hates being curry exclusively for the low SMV, he hates it for various factors which are seen in the post.

If they let their women free like the west has, their race will be wiped out in few decades

I hate that Canada is being overrun by these abominable people

Curries are above abos just about. That is all.

If I was in USA I could legally get my parents arrested for child abuse. Yet in Curryland they are considered ideal parents.

This thread is meant as a spiritual successor to "Be proud to be a curry, bro!", one of my first threads on this site. However, the aforementioned thread is NON-ESSENTIAL reading for this one, so you can jump right into this without having read that. Still, I'll link it right below in case you want to.

One thing I'm sure every curry is aware of is the common curry cope of trying to distance oneself from the rest of the shit-colored curry blob. This can come in many forms, be it caste coping ("muhh I am brahmin"), religion coping ("muhh I am musleem"), or geography coping ("North Indians iz aryans n shiet:feelstastyman:"). These copers always attempt to create some sort of hierarchy amongst curries where their own curry type is a master race of sorts. But the irony is that in the true racial hierarchy, curries as a unit are unequivocally at the absolute bottom.

Curries are dark-skinned, loud, and obnoxious like nigs, but lack their fast-twitch muscle fibers. Curries have rice dicks but no rice IQ. Curries share sandniggers' pedophilic and zoophilic tendencies but have no impressive imperial past. Curries have been conquered and cucked throughout history like redskins but lack their high T and masculinity. Curries are slimy, two-faced, subversive cunts like kikes but cannot organize or pass as white.

It's sometimes hard to believe that curries naturally arose as a people (I use that word loosely) from the mixing of other populations. Day by day I am more inclined to believe we were actually created by some deranged Yakub-esque scientist who decided to combine all the worst qualities of all other ethnics while leaving out anything good.

I haven't even listed out every single subhuman trait curries possess, because if I were to do so this thread would be WAAAAYYY too long

And let's not forget the downright cartoonish ways that the universe decides to kill us :lul:
View attachment 865683

The existential condition of curries is the DEFINITION of a blackpill. And on the topic of blackpill, I find it funny how we use "5'2 balding Indian janitor" as a truecel example when "Indian janitor" is redundant. ALL curryfags are honorary janitors regardless of their actual profession. We are humanity's chandalas, its toilet-cleaning, street-sweeping slave caste.

@wereq constantly compares curries to cockroaches but that's genuinely unfair to the latter. Cockroaches actually have a place in the ecosystem, curries don't. Curries are useless eaters who are detrimental to the planet AND contribute nothing to civilization.

Forget being considered human, curries can't even be considered primates. Curries are on a lower plane of existence than any other animal or organism in the universe. Even a fungus has more humanity than a curry

@Transcended Trucel @IceStorm @Lv99_BixNood @Adolf Hitler @Copexodius Maximus
The worse thing is curries are delusional about how people see and percieve them. They refuse to admit their subhumanity and think they are ultra chads when in reality they are anything but.

@wereq

The worse thing is curries are delusional about how people see and percieve them. They refuse to admit their subhumanity and think they are ultra chads when in reality they are anything but.

@wereq
@Caesercel

There's nothing lower than curries. Sandnibbas are almost up there, but still.

I hate that Canada is being overrun by these abominable people
Do you think the new conservative leader will stop these international curry students from flooding in if he wins? Apparently 800 thousand were brought in last year, up from the normal 300 thousand.

If they let their women free like the west has, their race will be wiped out in few decades
That should happen then tbh. No more currycels in the world to suffer then.

The fact you posted this just reaffirms your low reading comprehension. This post was about the relative importance of race in the sexual marketplace. I never went as far as saying Indians should get genocided or exterminated or are worthless like these self-flagellating cuckolds are going at excruciating lengths to articulate because I never assumed SMV was the be-all end-all of a humans quality. It’s a fact Indians are the lowest SMV, but I’m not pathetically self hating for it like OP
What else is there that curries have if you ignore their non-existent sex appeal?

most ethnic sfcels who obsess with whites usually obsess with white men instead of white women so i bet OP would appreciate it if some aryan blonde haired fucked all curry whores and all curry men have to raise the child
There's nothing lower than curries. Sandnibbas are almost up there, but still.
sandniggers are uglier than curries but curries are more retarded and simp online, smell very bad and give themselves a nasty internet reputation.
sandniggers just keep it slow and hiden
all ethnic whores will probably poison the food of their men, get rid of them then go to the west

literal looney toons existence
Do you actuallly think curries are more handsome than sandnigs?
he's a retarded self hating monkey. The average bollywood actors have Proto-Iranid and Indo-Nordic features (found in Afghanistan), which means even Indians themselves view Afghans and Iranians as the peak of curry beauty

he's a retarded self hating monkey. The average bollywood actors have Proto-Iranid and Indo-Nordic features (found in Afghanistan), which means even Indians themselves view Afghans and Iranians as the peak of curry beauty

I can’t tell if Med Amine is a troll or the actual dumbest user on this site lol

I suspect the reason is strict arranged marriage and genetic stratification via the caste system.

Arranged marriage is an affront to natural selection. It means that no matter how bald, short and ugly your particular gene set is; it will always be selected into the next generation and so sexual attractiveness is not important at all. So while most other people were letting their women weed out the short, bald, ugly, and weak... we simply kept propagating them.

Then comes the next problem;
Genetic stratification via the caste system meant there was no way to 'wash' your genes if they were bad. If you were a short fat bald cel; but somehow had a lot of money; perhaps you could 'marry up' and combine your 'social climbing' traits with a hot, fair skinned, good faced woman.. But nope. Caste system, and so your genes despite having decent non-physical traits would get constantly cycled with shit traits. This is why it's so rare to find 'chad' indians. The good looking ones are fucking retarded, and the smart ones end up as goblin-CEOs of large tech companies while looking like this:
1e729a0c-240a-4b4b-91e6-57a85177589a.jpg

Luckily, finally in the west this man has the opportunity to mix genes so his social climbing skills get passed onto a hotter body creating something altogether more chad-like in the next generation.

Naval-Ravikant-with-his-wife.jpg

This would never be possible in India due to the caste system.
---

But alas, take these problems and throw onto that the natural propensity for the poor to out-breed the rich and you have an incel factory.

Take a specimen from here and dump them in a western country where for tens even 100s of generations, Italian and Nordic men have been highly selected for piercing eyes, extreme height, physical strength and low body fat %, with wide frames....
and it's an absolute slaughter. We've put chihuahuas in the same cage as wild wolves expecting a fair fight.
cEfmzqu2Kv5PTpsFu4L3am-1200-80.jpg

Last edited: