Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Curries deserve inceldom

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

Looks like my summer vacation is… over
★★★★★
All curries should be incels. Without exception. Curries are the most subhuman race because we've gone the furthest in prioritizing quantity > quality of life. We've reached the crazy population numbers we have because of widespread arranged marriage and attraction-free fucking. Really and truly, curries have ALWAYS been incels, because the vast majority never touch pussy in primal, lustful, non-reproductive sex, but only for the purpose of shitting out more poo-goblin spawn. Why should we NOT be incels when we always have been, and when curries' sickening ability to cheat natural selection and reproduce anyway has led to the miserable existences we're living through now?? Even if a curry incel cheats his genetics, he's just going to bring another incel curry into this world who it's going to be over for. There's no winning in curry "life."

Most .is users were born to parents that came together on their own and genuinely were attracted to each other on some level. Even if your dad was a betabuxx, your mom wouldn't have chosen to proliferate his genes if she didn't believe they possessed at least some value. There are also some of you on here who admit to having literal slayer dads. Meanwhile, finding the last person in my paternal lineage who experienced genuine female attraction would likely entail going back to at least the late Bronze Age. And no, that's not an exaggeration; non-curries do not understand how deep this arranged marriage and caste system bs goes in pajeetland's history. I am the latest turbovirgin permavirgin in a line of thousands before me. The fact of the matter is, even if we share the same plight of inceldom and social rejection, I do not inhabit the same plane of existence as the majority of you. I have more in common with a cockroach or silverfish than I do with most of you. Curry men are the literal epitome of bugmen, and though I might like to think of myself as different from most of them, I'm ultimately what I look like – a subhuman shitskin jeetroach who's curry inside and out.

There is no "ascension" for curry genetics. Even if I managed to knock up a foid with gigastacy looks, a Tesla-tier IQ, and mogger physical strength, I'm sure the half of the child's DNA inherited from me would be enough to fuck its life up completely. Curry blood is like cancer, the only way it can be definitively dealt with is by total eradication. I only lament my inceldom as a part of my greater subhuman bug existence, but not in and of itself. Currycels deserve inceldom
@Destroyed lonely
@BLACKED.COM

Last edited:
I deserve a gf because I fucking deserve one

We've cheated evolution for too long and now we're paying the price.

If India gets obliterated, Canada will still be a reservoir of currycels for the foreseeable future. It's too late for that now. You need a bioweapon that specifically targets curries. Like FOXDIE but for Indians

@DarkStar-tier curry hate thread.

my theory is curries are subhumans due to arranged marriage

if it was natural selection the weak and dumb curries wouldn't be able to reproduce

arranged marriage culture ruined indians

What I dont understand is why curry foids only want white giga chad.

my theory is curries are subhumans due to arranged marriage

if it was natural selection the weak and dumb curries wouldn't be able to reproduce

arranged marriage culture ruined indians
Arranged marriage alone isn't solely responsible for our subhumanity. Every race has practiced it but curries and sand went above and beyond and practiced inbreeding as well. Sandniggers are only less subhuman than us because they had a better base to begin with.

Arranged marriage alone isn't solely responsible for our subhumanity. Every race has practiced it but curries and sand went above and beyond and practiced inbreeding as well. Sandniggers are only less subhuman than us because they had a better base to begin with.
brutal

Brutal. I agree with everything you say op. Though I will say, I think a kid with half white, half curry genes looks better than those wmaf mutts the spew out of the filthy noodle’s vagina, so there’s that.

All curries should be incels. Without exception. Curries are the most subhuman race because we've gone the furthest in prioritizing quantity > quality of life. We've reached the crazy population numbers we have because of widespread arranged marriage and attraction-free fucking. Really and truly, curries have ALWAYS been incels, because the vast majority never touch pussy in primal, lustful, non-reproductive sex, but only for the purpose of shitting out more poo-goblin spawn. Why should we NOT be incels when we always have been, and when curries' sickening ability to cheat natural selection and reproduce anyway has led to the miserable existences we're living through now?? Even if a curry incel cheats his genetics, he's just going to bring another incel curry into this world who it's going to be over for. There's no winning in curry "life."

Most .is users were born to parents that came together on their own and genuinely were attracted to each other on some level. Even if your dad was a betabuxx, your mom wouldn't have chosen to proliferate his genes if she didn't believe they possessed at least some value. There are also some of you on here who admit to having literal slayer dads. Meanwhile, finding the last person in my paternal lineage who experienced genuine female attraction would likely entail going back to at least the late Bronze Age. And no, that's not an exaggeration; non-curries do not understand how deep this arranged marriage and caste system bs goes in pajeetland's history. I am the latest turbovirgin permavirgin in a line of thousands before me. The fact of the matter is, even if we share the same plight of inceldom and social rejection, I do not inhabit the same plane of existence as the majority of you. I have more in common with a cockroach or silverfish than I do with most of you. Curry men are the literal epitome of bugmen, and though I might like to think of myself as different from most of them, I'm ultimately what I look like – a subhuman shitskin jeetroach who's curry inside and out.

There is no "ascension" for curry genetics. Even if I managed to knock up a foid with gigastacy looks, a Tesla-tier IQ, and mogger physical strength, I'm sure the half of the child's DNA inherited from me would be enough to fuck its life up completely. Curry blood is like cancer, the only way it can be definitively dealt with is by total eradication. I only lament my inceldom as a part of my greater subhuman bug existence, but not in and of itself. Currycels deserve inceldom
@Destroyed lonely
@BLACKED.COM
MTN who makes $100,000 a year cooking up cope to justify his volceldom because muh racepill :feelsugh:

That's a cope. Foreign curries are all fakecel who can ascend with a curry whore there but want only white stacy. And when they don't get that they cry about muh racepill muh curry trueceldom :feelsugh:

went above and beyond and practiced inbreeding as well
Muh Inbreeding is cope. Tamils and Mallus fucked their cousins and nieces yet they mogg cow belters who had many traditions to prevent inbreeding

I disagree that whatever foids like is the best genes. Foids are stupid and their opinions should be disregarded

Muh Inbreeding is cope. Tamils and Mallus fucked their cousins and nieces yet they mogg cow belters who had many traditions to prevent inbreeding
Some of the most common negative effects seen in inbred offspring include:
Reduced fertility.
Higher infant and child mortality.
Reduced size.
Reduced immune function.
Increased risk of genetic disorders and heart problems.
Increased facial asymmetry.

both curry and rice should have our own inceldom site ngl, cant related to lot of moggers here :feelsrope:

To to have Bollywoodcel-tier children:dab:, hence statusmaxxing.

Last edited:
Ok @Chudpreet when i ascend u can be the beta and take care of my children

@Rapist The point is cousin marriage was mostly only practiced by lower castes and upper caste-coping land owning ones. Even the communities that haven't practiced it are still subhuman if not more. So merely attributing this as a reason is bullshit. It's just one in culmination of many other factors

Last edited:
I disagree that whatever foids like is the best genes. Foids are stupid and their opinions should be disregarded
Exactly. What foids perceive as attractive =/= good genes. Let's say the world flooded, and a mutant with gills was born. He would be seen as freaky and avoided all his life, even though his genes are what's best for the current environment.

@Destroyed lonely
@BLACKED.COM
Self hating currycel

That's a cope. Foreign curries are all fakecel who can ascend with a curry whore there but want only white stacy. And when they don't get that they cry about muh racepill muh curry trueceldom :feelsugh:

View attachment 1239521
It's not cope lol all I saw at my London university was Asian girls chasing white 6 foot chads and Tyrone giganiggers

The curry guys are all losers even the ones with rich dad's are stingy little faggots who can't flex with the same money that Tyrone and white chad can

It's not cope lol all I saw at my London university was Asian girls chasing white 6 foot chads and Tyrone giganiggers

The curry guys are all losers even the ones with rich dad's are stingy little faggots who can't flex with the same money that Tyrone and white chad can
That's because most of the Indian curries in UK are Gujjus and Poojabis. Gujjus and Sinhalese have the highest female out marrying of all curries for some reason.

Is this the case even for Pakis and South Indians there?

That's because most of the Indian curries in UK are Gujjus and Poojabis. Gujjus and Sinhalese have the highest female out marrying of all curries for some reason.

Is this the case even for Pakis and South Indians there?
Bro you need to stop this coping all the brown niggers are the same here just some look like greasy shit and some look like dry shit

Bro you need to stop this coping all the brown niggers are the same here just some look like greasy shit and some look like dry shit
Exactly but data still differs in female out marrying though

Exactly but data still differs in female out marrying though
I don't care God gave me.blurred vision for a reason I don't need the details I can see the whole picture. The brown nigger shit people are just loser faggots no matter what town they come from and what dirty goblin language they speak. And they all desperately want to be white. So all the brown whore that can go fuck whiteys and also blackies. Because whiteys have the money and blackies have the muscle and brownies have neither. We are fucked. We are supposed.to have the money too but most brownoloids are poor pieces of shit with 0 generational wealth. It's pretty simple. Women want giga chads with money and mansions and cars and holidays. Indians of any flavour cannot provide that because they are always immigrants or sons of immigrants and broke as fuck. It takes 3 or 4 generations to build real money and that's if everyone does things right and it only takes 1 to lose it all. Indians are too stupid so they lose it every generation and never build anything up

Why do sand niggers have a betterbase?

I don't care God gave me.blurred vision for a reason I don't need the details I can see the whole picture. The brown nigger shit people are just loser faggots no matter what town they come from and what dirty goblin language they speak. And they all desperately want to be white. So all the brown whore that can go fuck whiteys and also blackies. Because whiteys have the money and blackies have the muscle and brownies have neither. We are fucked. We are supposed.to have the money too but most brownoloids are poor pieces of shit with 0 generational wealth. It's pretty simple. Women want giga chads with money and mansions and cars and holidays. Indians of any flavour cannot provide that because they are always immigrants or sons of immigrants and broke as fuck. It takes 3 or 4 generations to build real money and that's if everyone does things right and it only takes 1 to lose it all. Indians are too stupid so they lose it every generation and never build anything up
DNR all that shit written by a Gu'jew' :lul:

DNR all that shit written by a Gu'jew' :lul:
Yeah stfu faggot you contribute nothing to this forum I'm going to just ignore you from now on you actual retarded glownigger shitfuck

@Destroyed lonely
@BLACKED.COM
What are your thoughts on this ? Is this based or gross according to you ?

The fact of the matter is, even if we share the same plight of inceldom and social rejection, I do not inhabit the same plane of existence as the majority of you. I have more in common with a cockroach or silverfish than I do with most of you.
Curries are incels among incels. Gigatruecels! At the absolute bottom of the world's dominance hierarchy. :horror::horror::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you write very eloquently for a curry

based :feelsYall:

@Destroyed lonely
@BLACKED.COM
Brutal truth, jeets are even more subhuman than groids....