Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Curries banned from leaving the house for 21 days

How are the ones living in literal one room shacks supposed to stay inside for 3 weeks lmao

This is the thing. It's not like they've got gated communities over there and good sanitation. They aren't even letting them out onto the street for a shit.

You just keep on posting about what is happening in india.......

You just keep on posting about what is happening in india.......

I've posted plenty about how it affects different parts of the world. I.e. UK yesterday

Big story today as it's total lockdown there. Further than measures elsewhere. I've found it interesting how they've reacted in India.

It might be a little too late at this point. The virus has prolly spread to tens of thousands here in curryland and without proper testing, the official figures are going to be delayed by a period of 2-3 weeks.
I've posted plenty about how it affects different parts of the world. I.e. UK yesterday

Big story today as it's total lockdown there. Further than measures elsewhere. I've found it interesting how they've reacted in India.

Are you a curry?

I think the only recreation for those poverty stricken curries is to socialize and fuck currywhores. That's why their population is sky rocketing. I'm pretty sure after 21 days half of them would've roped. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

brutal stuff man. How will they streetshit now?

Why don't they just drink cow piss? It gives immunity to viruses

746379.jpg