Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious curries are the chad race

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Major
★★★★
Curries are Chads. I mean think about it. Who else is low inhib enough to shit on the streets?
 85319913 poop protest

And can we talk about their ability to survive in the worst conditions?

I definitely wouldn't be able to survive in this shit hole, let me tall ya.

And how can we forget their low iq? All chads are low iq. The low iq of curries helps them with being aggressive and fighting off any potential mates while at the same time having the confidence to say the most retarded stuff imaginable to man, and we all know woman love confidence.

This is why i believe curries to be the ultimate chads

@DarkStarDown @Ron.Belgrade @lazy_gamer_423 @ItsovERfucks @THE TRUE DIGLET

there are two races daltis and non dalits

Last edited:
Never begun for above average iq curries

Curries literally headbutt trains for fun

Can't get any more chad than that

Cockroaches out lived the dinosaurs. It will be the same with curries

Would you eat it?

Curries are Chads. I mean think about it. Who else is low inhib enough to shit on the streets?
View attachment 1175196

View attachment 1175198

And how can we forget their low iq? All chads are low iq. The low iq of curries helps them with being aggressive and fighting off any potential mates while at the same time having the confidence to say the most retarded stuff imaginable to man, and we all know woman love confidence.

White hands have typed this

Their immune systems are definitely Chad-like

View attachment 1175196

View attachment 1175198

if the things you said were true than Blackpill itself is a lie.woman love your confidence only if you look facially and physically attrctive.if an ugly man show his confidence women will call police to come and arrest him and accuse him of sexual harassment.if the things you said were true then I along with countless curries here wouldn't be rotting in this forum

Last edited:
if the things you said were true than Blackpill itself is a lie.woman love your confidence only if you look facially and physically attrctive.if an ugly man show his confidence women will call police to come and arrest him and accuse him of sexual harassment.if the things you said were true then I along with countless curries here would be rotting in this forum
this post is obviously sarcasm nigga

I didnt shit in the streets but i shitted on the stairs of a subway last year. Does that count ?

If you are intERested in the story

MOGS me in inhibition.

Never expected this from you kek, though OP was obviously using Sarcasm
When I woke up, first thing I saw when I opened up this forum was like 10 race war threads so I decided to join in the banter and posted this to get a rise out of OP or someone else:p. Didn't work:feelsbadman:.

Chad gets immune systemmogged by the average 5'3 currycel. It's over for chadcels

Curries only aren’t the worst race because they not ricemen in terms of strength and masculinity if not for rice men being weak and cucked curries would be the worst race both in intelligence but also social status and physical attributes as in looks and strength