Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Curries are being CUCKED by whites in India - Suifuel for Currycels

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Whitecels say if curries go back to their homeland that things will get better.

Things never get better if you're a curry.

Now whites have started invading India en masse and taking the virginities of Indian roasties.

Read this article:
0zYlTNY.png

https://www.gqindia.com/content/white-privilege-indian-tinder-gq-india/

White sexpat goes to India and gets laid like a rockstar with 20+ Indian women. He even takes the virginities of quite a few. And in the article above you'll see a married Indian roastie literally begging him to let her drink his piss. A married woman!

And that's an article from GQ - which is a very PC magazine. Imagine how bad things in reality must be for currycels - it's are probably 10000% worse on the ground.

Suifuel for currycels, Lifefuel for whitecels.

JBW proven once again.

Last edited:
Whitecels say if curries go back to their homeland that things will get better.

Things never get better if you're a curry.

Now whites have started invading India en masse and taking the virginities of Indian roasties.

Read this article:
0zYlTNY.png

https://www.gqindia.com/content/white-privilege-indian-tinder-gq-india/

White sexpat goes to India and gets laid like a rockstar with 20+ Indian women. He even takes the virginities of quite a few. And in the article above you'll see a married Indian roastie literally begging him to let her drink his piss. A married woman!

And that's an article from GQ - which is a very PC magazine. Imagine how bad things reality must be for currycels - things are probably 10000% worse on the ground.

Suifuel for currycels, Lifefuel for whitecels.

JBW proven once again.

I doubt she'd want to drink my piss, it's White Chad they want, not white balding sexpat. I would drink hers though.

Whitecels can go to ANYWHERE non-white in the world and get laid

this is common knowledge now

ugh, nothing is worth going to that shithole called india, especially not 3/10 brown pussy

To get context for these stories, take the image of the women you have in your head and knock like 8 points off her looks. These stories aren't hot when it's ugly people fucking ugly people, regardless of race fetish

To get context for these stories, take the image of the women you have in your head and knock like 8 points off her looks. These stories aren't hot when it's ugly people fucking ugly people, regardless of race fetish

You're forgetting that Curries aren't even getting the ugly women.

Whitecels in denial of JBW as usual.

Here's the author of the article.
01dave.jpg

Does he look like a "Chad" to you?
What's his height? Height is all that matters (but I'll concede the racepill, tall & white, not short & white)

ethnics can easily have an arranged marriage

What's his height? Height is all that matters (but I'll concede the racepill, tall & white, not short & white)

If height is all that matters then how come I'm a kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin at 6'1? Race is all that matters, not height.
ethnics can easily have an arranged marriage

Yes, arranged marriage to an Indian roastie who got gangbanged by 10+ white backpackers. Would rather remain an incel.

Also, end of the article:

>I haven’t paid much attention to Tinder after Charu, and consequently, Tinder has been paying less attention to me. No hits, bro. No more little dopamine blasts of self-approval. Nothing. Maybe I’ve caught the non-matching bug. But that’s impossible. That’s what losers say. I will instead defer to my friend Avantika, 32, no longer on Tinder, who gives my ego the explanation it needs. “I never swiped on many white guys,” she says, “I figured they were all just here on vacation anyway.”

So the apps algorithm obviously immediately sets him up to see and swipe the local girls who heavily swipe right on foreigners. With such a high population, that's a lot of girls, and disproportionately the foreigners are white. Once he swiped through those girls, he stopped getting matches.

A disgusting 2/10 married 30 year old (do you really think the model-tier pics in the article are anything like the reality of what these women look like?) is into his race, and he gets a bunch of other matches from girls who like foreign guys, and then once he runs through that list the matches stop.

OP is doing some hard coping trying to post an article which ends with "I stopped getting matches" as somehow proving that white guys get more matches. If anything all this shows is that local whores prefer fucking foreign strangers, and there's a limited number of local whores

Whitecel coping tbh

JFL @ women's BLATANT DOUBLE STANDARDS

Woman 1 (Chaaru):
"I want u to pee on me. R U into it?"

Woman 2 (Meera):
“And then there are those self-obsessed kinds,” wrote Meera, “‘I work out for 4 hours everyday, I burnt 1500 calories today. I have amazing stamina. You will get tired but I won’t’. Yuck.”

And I'm pointing this out as a piss fetishist!
Women can be forward about very explicit stuff, a man who does it even very subtly is 'yucky'.
(unless he's Chad I guess)
What IS his height though. JFL if it's 6'+ and you deny that it entered the equation. That guy has a meh face too btw.

Also, end of the article:

>I haven’t paid much attention to Tinder after Charu, and consequently, Tinder has been paying less attention to me. No hits, bro. No more little dopamine blasts of self-approval. Nothing. Maybe I’ve caught the non-matching bug. But that’s impossible. That’s what losers say. I will instead defer to my friend Avantika, 32, no longer on Tinder, who gives my ego the explanation it needs. “I never swiped on many white guys,” she says, “I figured they were all just here on vacation anyway.”

So the apps algorithm obviously immediately sets him up to see and swipe the local girls who heavily swipe right on foreigners. With such a high population, that's a lot of girls, and disproportionately the foreigners are white. Once he swiped through those girls, he stopped getting matches.

A disgusting 2/10 married 30 year old (do you really think the model-tier pics in the article are anything like the reality of what these women look like?) is into his race, and he gets a bunch of other matches from girls who like foreign guys, and then once he runs through that list the matches stop.

OP is doing some hard coping trying to post an article which ends with "I stopped getting matches" as somehow proving that white guys get more matches. If anything all this shows is that local whores prefer fucking foreign strangers, and there's a limited number of local whores

Whitecel coping tbh

Bla bla bla.

Show me his Curry equivalent then - an ugly curry going to the West and getting laid with Western 2/10 chicks? Like I said, at least this whitecel is getting SOMETHING. All a curry gets is his calloused hand.

You're forgetting that Curries aren't even getting the ugly women.

Whitecels in denial of JBW as usual.

His matches dried up. He ends the article saying that he stopped getting any matches eventually. You're coping hard

His matches dried up. He ends the article saying that he stopped getting any matches eventually. You're coping hard

His matches "dryed up" after he'd fucked over 100 Indian roasties.

True torture that your matches dry up after you take the virginity of a dozen curry Staceys and cuck and make a married local roastie drink your piss.

Meanwhile Pajeetcells are sitting in their office cubicles slaving away.

If height is all that matters then how come I'm a kissless, handholdless, hugless virgin at 6'1? Race is all that matters, not height.

Yes, arranged marriage to an Indian roastie who got gangbanged by 10+ white backpackers. Would rather remain an incel.
I DID concede the racepill. But before I pay €800 for a plane ticket + hotel expenses I need to know I'm not gonna waste my money because I'm only 5'6". I've had negative experiences with women in India before (but it was 2004 and I acted too inhib, timid and 'hopelessly romantic')
IMO it's race AND height with indian women.

Bla bla bla.

Show me his Curry equivalent then - an ugly curry going to the West and getting laid with Western 2/10 chicks? Like I said, at least this whitecel is getting SOMETHING. All a curry gets is his calloused hand.

You're trying not to hear the truth. He's a white foreigner so the app matched him quickly with women who fuck white foreigners.

People who travel anywhere report way more tinder matches, because girls looking for a quick fuck prefer people who aren't locals.

You're ignoring everything to try and think that this guy had an extreme advantage being white, when he tells you himself that his matches dried up. With a population of 500 million women, being in a major city in India and having your matches dry up means that you're not particularly attractive to them. No high value male has matches dry up in fucking Mumbai

You're coping very hard. The author ends the article saying that it was just his ego tripping, and that it doesn't look like there was a major advantage to being white on Tinder. You linked an article refuting your idea and now you're coping

I DID concede the racepill. But before I pay €800 for a plane ticket + hotel expenses I need to know I'm not gonna waste my money because I'm only 5'6". I've had negative experiences with women in India before (but it was 2004 and I acted too inhib, timid and 'hopelessly romantic')
IMO it's race AND height with indian women.

Well, just change your location to these 4 biggest Indian cities on Tinder and see how many matches you get:
- Delhi
- Mumbai
- Bangalore
- Hyderabad

It's not like you have to actually set foot there to see if a curry roastie will drink your piss.

Well, just change your location to these 4 biggest Indian cities on Tinder and see how many matches you get:
- Delhi
- Mumbai
- Bangalore
- Hyderabad

It's not like you have to actually set foot there to see if a curry roastie will drink your piss.
I've been to all these places except Mumbai. This is another thing, those cities (Mumbai and DL) are almost as expensive as Paris and London and I'm a bit of a poorcel. Desi girls are kinda high maintenance too.

His matches "dryed up" after he'd fucked over 100 Indian roasties.

True torture that your matches dry up after you take the virginity of a dozen curry Staceys and cuck and make a married local roastie drink your piss.

Meanwhile Pajeetcells are sitting in their office cubicles slaving away.

He says nothing like that in the article. He doesn't fuck a SINGLE women, he never even meets up with them. Every single thing you've said in this thread has been lying about what is in the article.

Reported, you race baiting fuck. You're so hard in the cope-hole its pathetic

The article is: Guy goes to India, gets lots of matches, one married girl has a race fetish, he meets/fucks nobody, and then his matches dry up

You twisting it into the opposite with weird fantasies and your cuck fetish. Again, reported. This whole thread is racebaiting lies

You're coping very hard.

Here's Indian youtuber Lilly Singh telling the whole world why she and other Indian women think whitey is superior.

But I'm the one who's "coping"
He says nothing like that in the article. He doesn't fuck a SINGLE women, he never even meets up with them. Every single thing you've said in this thread has been lying about what is in the article.

Reported, you race baiting fuck. You're so hard in the cope-hole its pathetic

Just search his name. Dave Besseling. He's written similar articles and boasted of his sexual exploits with Indian roasties in a book (you can find it on Amazon under his name).

The sky is blue, the water is wet, and Whitecels are in denial of JBW as usual.

Hear that my fellow whitecels? It is our duty to Bleach the wombs of the world!

Here's Indian youtuber Lilly Singh telling the whole world why she and other Indian women think whitey is superior.

But I'm the one who's "coping"

Just search his name. Dave Besseling. He's written similar articles and boasted of his sexual exploits with Indian roasties in a book (you can find it on Amazon under his name).

The sky is blue, the water is wet, and Whitecels are in denial of JBW as usual.

Now you're completely moving the goalposts, everything you said about the article was a lie so now you're linking other shit to try and make a point. One opinion video of a girl with a race bias, and one fiction race cuck book marketted at people like you.

You're fucked in the head, you should be banned for your lies and bullshit
EVERY SINGLE THING you said about the article in this thread was a complete lie. Anything you post is completely worthless and can't be taken to have any value. All you're doing is racebating

Now you're completely moving the goalposts, everything you said about the article was a lie so now you're linking other shit to try and make a point. One opinion video of a girl with a race bias, and one fiction race cuck book marketted at people like you.

You're fucked in the head, you should be banned for your lies and bullshit

Here's the book written by the guy you cuck:
31363289.jpg

He literally tells all of his exploits in there in graphic detail. How the fuck am I the liar? You're the liar.

According to you the book is "fiction". Why? Because you say so! That's your argument essentially. And those OkCupid race study is fake as well... that's probably what you think.

Curries can always just get an arranged marriage.

What is it with curries and bodily excrements?

He's definitely chad in india

Then why don't the white fakecels here go to India and be a Chad there too? I know for a fact that most whitecels who've posted their pics here look better than that 5'8 manlet.

Repeat after me: whites are volcels and fakecels.

Here's the book written by the guy you cuck:
31363289.jpg

He literally tells all of his exploits in there in graphic detail. How the fuck am I the liar? You're the liar.

According to you the book is "fiction". Why? Because you say so! That's your argument essentially. And those OkCupid race study is fake as well... that's probably what you think.

It's over you man, you're too far down the hole that your online life is spent trying to put down curries. Something deep inside you has completely broken, and the mods need to do something about how you annoy everyone with your personal issues.

Everything you said about the article was a lie, and now you post a fucking romance novel as proof. You're completely unsalvageable

COPING this hard.

The absolute state of whitecels. :lul:

Dude, you're done. Stop. The thread is dead because everything you said about the article has been shown to be a lie, and now you want us to discuss your 50 shades of brown romance novel reading.

You're truly over.