Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Curries after our shit holes countries are fixed need an ethno state tbqh

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
You can't trust white people the chinks were right in calling them monkeys they are incredibly.

I genuinely hate white people I can't belive I was worshipping them earlier this week.

But I realized something indians should get a ethno states after our countries are fixed.

1 were not mutts were the most pure people in the entire world and by pure bred i mean we have very little outside gene influence from any other groups other than indians.

This shows us we have no gene flow from anything outside of the subcontinent for atleast the last 10 thousand years.

This excludes any paitrainchal line from the fathers side leading to gene flow from Europe.

This link

Demolishes the claim indians are mutts but are instead indenious.

Also note being indengenious doesn't mean were austroloid austroloids are the oldest most isolated people in the planet same with the onge we share very little blood connection with them.

Cheddar man head with skeleton in background full width

But even if we did within 15 thoudand years new races are created.

We're way more pure bred than other fuckers give us credit for.

@Mahmoud
@Transcended Trucel

Does this sound appealing to you I don't like differences I don't kike looking at blacks whites or chinks I just wanna see my people all beit with very light skin.

Attachments

• cheddar-man-head-with-skeleton-in-background-full-width.jpg
    cheddar-man-head-with-skeleton-in-background-full-width.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 2
I agree, given points presented.Indians best off accepting this and unifying and eventually rise up to world power like China has.

It's too unfortunate many Pakistanis and Punjabi copers will continue trying to pander to snow niggers and follow barbaric sandnigger trash. Continuing this pointless conflict

Take it slow, curry
cope only by immense racial hatred can every race get ethno state. so even altrifhtceps should encourage spreading as much race hate both towards ethnics and towards whites

cope only by immense racial hatred can every race get ethno state. so even altrifhtceps should encourage spreading as much race hate both towards ethnics and towards whites
So we should all racismmaxx?

I agree, given points presented.Indians best off accepting this and unifying and eventually rise up to world power like China has.

It's too unfortunate many Pakistanis and Punjabi copers will continue trying to pander to snow niggers and follow barbaric sandnigger trash. Continuing this pointless conflict

Based as fuck I swear i can't stand sand niggers and snow niggers snow niggers contiously try and steal our history and they keep denying our birth rates by saying foreigners created sanksrit the veddas and our faiths.

I despise them their not my people they have nothing to do with me my ancestors didn't practice slavery on their own volition they didn't have inherent castes the westerners project onto us every time.

We had stuff like the varnum system but that was always inside the over all indian race.

Based as fuck I swear i can't stand sand niggers and snow niggers snow niggers contiously try and steal our history and they keep denying our birth rates by saying foreigners created sanksrit the veddas and our faiths.

I despise them their not my people they have nothing to do with me my ancestors didn't practice slavery on their own volition they didn't have inherent castes the westerners project onto us every time.

We had stuff like the varnum system but that was always inside the over all indian race.
For sure. Constantly trying to make us Indians appear as mutts, constantly cherry picking small isolated rape events making Indians look like rapists when statistically we aren't even in top 50 nations by rape(nigger lands have alot more), finally lots of recent Bollywood movies are trying to bring the western degeneracy over. Seriously enraging

For sure. Constantly trying to make us Indians appear as mutts, constantly cherry picking small isolated rape events making Indians look like rapists when statistically we aren't even in top 50 nations by rape(nigger lands have alot more), finally lots of recent Bollywood movies are trying to bring the western degeneracy over. Seriously enraging

I despise those fuckers honestly they will steal our history and mock us while doing it do you wanna know something funny about snow niggers they couldn't even build a civilzation till 0 century ad

I despise those fuckers honestly they will steal our history and mock us while doing it do you wanna know something funny about snow niggers they couldn't even build a civilzation till 0 century ad
Yup the Nordics,germanics who snow niggers love to look up to, were Barbarian rapists for thosuands of years after indians and other ethnic civilizations had risen up.

I also see snow niggers do two things that are extremely enraging. Whenever a snownigger does something "bad" like a shooting or a rape, they will say oh he is mentally ill needs rehabilitation. An ethnic does the same, the same snowniggers will call for lynching.

Snowniggers and sand niggers view us Indians as cattle to extract money out of and treat as bottom barrel trash so they can feel better.

Yup the Nordics,germanics who snow niggers love to look up to, were Barbarian rapists for thosuands of years after indians and other ethnic civilizations had risen up.

I also see snow niggers do two things that are extremely enraging. Whenever a snownigger does something "bad" like a shooting or a rape, they will say oh he is mentally ill needs rehabilitation. An ethnic does the same, the same snowniggers will call for lynching.

Snowniggers and sand niggers view us Indians as cattle to extract money out of and treat as bottom barrel trash so they can feel better.

Lmao so true thw Romans and the Greeks used to shit on them consistently.

Also i have noticed white people being allowed to get away with more.

Fuck whites in general they have fucked over a lot of people sure the standards of living rose their is no denying but like they don't even have the gall to apologise

JFL how can u unite curries in an ethnostate, best case scenario is a confederation or a union of mini states, plus, didn't read ur BS bout curries not being mutts cuz it's clear they are mutts, and like other non whites, have different tribes that are distinct from each other

Also Hinduism is a religion bought by invaders who genetically resembled white ppl

JFL how can u unite curries in an ethnostate, best case scenario is a confederation or a union of mini states, plus, didn't read ur BS bout curries not being mutts cuz it's clear they are mutts, and like other non whites, have different tribes that are distinct from each other

Also Hinduism is a religion bought by invaders who genetically resembled white ppl
Massive cope, I did DNA test was 99% curry all the DNA traced to Homeland and I half Paki and half indian. Indians and curries are genetically distinct this mutt bullshit is snow niggers trying to rob curry. achievements as their own

I agree though unfortunately unifying all the curry nations under one will be very difficult especially due to the fucking sand nigger Islam

1 if you didn't read stfu.

2 if their was no generic inflow to curry land for the last 10 millenia the best you can do is shut the fuck up indians are more realted to each other than anyone else.

3 also not true the vedda are mentioned no where outside of the sub content.

4 all languages can sound similar at some point their is a shared interconnectedness it's like confusing Abraham for bramha and saying since they sound similar they must have had a single shared ancestry that is patently absurd.

Also lmao deava means backstabbers deva means light or something similar you can have similar sounding names but if it means different things you have to work really hard to push a connection.

5 veddad are can be confirmed to be older by measuring the date sarawati River.

It was also conindentally dried up nearing 1500 bce similar to the time of the decline of the ivc.

Also think about this very logically I really want you to think on this 1 how do technologically inferior people dominate a technologically superior people.

Let alone start a civilzation their these people for many centuries were inferior to animals I doubt these people would have been high iq.

7 just cause were distinct to the subcontinent doesn't mean we aren't more closely realted to each other.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on rebuttal.
Massive cope, I did DNA test was 99% curry all the DNA traced to Homeland and I half Paki and half indian. Indians and curries are genetically distinct this mutt bullshit is snow niggers trying to rob curry. achievements as their own

I agree though unfortunately unifying all the curry nations under one will be very difficult especially due to the fucking sand nigger Islam

Cause snow niggers couldn't build anything on their own so they other people's achievements.

Last edited:
1 if you didn't read stfu.

2 if their was no generic inflow to curry land for the last 10 millenia the best you can do is shut the fuck up indians are more realted to each other than anyone else.

3 also not true the vedda are mentioned no where outside of the sub content.

4 all languages can sound similar at some point their is a shared interconnectedness it's like confusing Abraham for bramha and saying since they sound similar they must have had a single shared ancestry that is patently absurd.

Also lmao deava means backstabbers deva means light or something similar you can have similar sounding names but if it means different things you have to work really hard to push a connection.

5 veddad are can be confirmed to be older by measuring the date sarawati River.

It was also conindentally dried up nearing 1500 bce similar to the time of the decline of the ivc.

Also think about this very logically I really want you to think on this 1 how do technologically inferior people dominate a technologically superior people.

Let alone start a civilzation their these people for many centuries were inferior to animals I doubt these people would have been high iq.

7 just cause were distinct to the subcontinent doesn't mean we aren't more closely realted to each other.

@Transcended Trucel thoughts on rebuttal.

Cause snow niggers couldn't build anything on their own so they other people's achievements.
Accurate rebuttal. it sucks truly that people who hate indian nationalism are foreign off shore curries. they are constantly putting down Homeland curries at every opportunity, this is what happens when curry parents don't inspire sufficient racial pride in their offspring . The amount of curries I have met who try to LARP as Hispanic/sandnigger is truly astonishing and extremely sad. Hopefully offshore curries can get it together, accept snowniggers and sandniggers will never accept us and to focus on ourselves

Accurate rebuttal. it sucks truly that people who hate indian nationalism are foreign off shore curries. they are constantly putting down Homeland curries at every opportunity, this is what happens when curry parents don't inspire sufficient racial pride in their offspring . The amount of curries I have met who try to LARP as Hispanic/sandnigger is truly astonishing and extremely sad. Hopefully offshore curries can get it together, accept snowniggers and sandniggers will never accept us and to focus on ourselves

I think curries are the most self hating race from what I've seen blacks never exhibit 1/10 the traits we do and they have more reasons to hate themselves we don't just look at looks max incels. Co its always decent looking curries shitting on their home lands saddens me ngl