Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Currently Reading a Stroy Where a Guy has Sex with His Girlfriend in High School

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Reminder that if you don't have a girlfriend in high school, THE BEST YOU CAN POSSIBLY GET IS SLOPPY SECONDS. No thanks. Revolting. It actually disgusts me.

used up women are nauseating

the very idea they have been in sexual contact with another man is unacceptable

we should all avoid any form of interaction with such degenerates

nausea said:
used up women are nauseating

the very idea they have been in sexual contact with another man is unacceptable

we should all avoid any form of interaction with such degenerates

I was on the fence about this for a little bit. But now that I really consider it, I would LITERALLY rather serve life in prison (At least I get books, weights, and no whores) than marry a woman who had a prior relationship.

ItheIthe said:
I was on the fence about this for a little bit. But now that I really consider it, I would LITERALLY rather serve life in prison (At least I get books, weights, and no whores) than marry a woman who had a prior relationship.

marriage is out of the question anyway

ltr too

every man should get paired up with a female looksmatch and that's it, no promiscuity, no degeneration, no abominion, no negative emotions, no disruption, etc

our ancestors were right all along

nausea said:
marriage is out of the question anyway

ltr too

every man should get paired up with a female looksmatch and that's it, no promiscuity, no degeneration, no abominion, no negative emotions, no disruption, etc

our ancestors were right all along

I agree, someone with previous relationships is tainted.

ItheIthe said:
I agree, someone with previous relationships is tainted.

both phisically and emotionally

have you read this?https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3224

nausea said:
both phisically and emotionally

have you read this?https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=3224

No, I haven't.

ItheIthe said:
No, I haven't.

well, I did

it shows you the intrinsic unescapable abomination that nature has forced upon us

nausea said:
well, I did

it shows you the intrinsic unescapable abomination that nature has forced upon us

I believe it. Fortunately, I am progressing closer and closer to asexuality. I don't have to deal with their nonsense.

Indari said:
what story

Too lazy to look up the name but it's a ~30 page story in a compilation book. Apparently the whore gets pregnant at age 18, gets married, and then decides to run off because she doesn't truly love her husband.

Yep, the very thought of dating a girl who had other guys inside her since her early teens makes me want to puke.

ItheIthe said:
Apparently the whore gets pregnant at age 18, gets married, and then decides to run off because she doesn't truly love her husband.
So it's basically Modern Female: The Book? Lmao.

High school couples are pure sui fuel. I get seizures every time I see them.