Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CURRENTLY IN POLICE CAR

imagine even reading this

crazy shit man
RtZPe8b

LARP. Pretty sure you're handcuffed when in the car.

as if anyone would believe this shit

op the only way you can escape is to choke a cock and die larpin faggot.

It's over for inthebackofpolicecarbecasueofsocialworkercels

I'm in mental health unit, was too pussy to escape cuz security right behind me now I'm trapped in this place with a gay hospital gown someone bail me out pls :(

I'm in mental health unit, was too pussy to escape cuz security right behind me now I'm trapped in this place with a gay hospital gown someone bail me out pls :(
take a pic bro

These braincelfugees arent living up to their name are they.

I hope you arent larping you were cool... It is believable but also makes it think of a larper being bored of their account now and not worrying about being banned or maybe it was preplanned. I will trust you for now unless mods ip track and confirm it.

gonna blackpill nurses here tho. rn they're gonna serve their master (me) food so I have enough energy to go ER. FUCK I SHOULDVE ESCAPEMAXED I REGRET NOT JUKING OUT THE SECURITY + NURSES. IF THEY MAKE ME STAY HERE THEN IM GONNA STEAL THEIR KEYS AND ESCAPE.
I hope you arent larping you were cool... It is believable but also makes it think of a larper being bored of their account now and not worrying about being banned or maybe it was preplanned. I will trust you for now unless mods ip track and confirm it.
Not a larper, I thought stuff like this was common amongst incels

Last edited:
gonna blackpill nurses here tho. rn they're gonna serve their master (me) food so I have enough energy to go ER. FUCK I SHOULDVE ESCAPEMAXED I REGRET NOT JUKING OUT THE SECURITY + NURSES. IF THEY MAKE ME STAY HERE THEN IM GONNA STEAL THEIR KEYS AND ESCAPE.

Not a larper, I thought stuff like this was common amongst incels

Oh yeah bud, you're worried about them holding you there by force, but for some reason they haven't taken away whatever device you are using to post on the site, makes perfect sense.

All that shit would have been confiscated already retard, if you're going to larp at least put some thought into it

"OMG guiiiz, I'm being taken away by force by police because I'm a danger to myself and others, they were still oh so kind to let me keep my phone so I could message a site of alleged terrorists"

don't know man, sounds like a larp

Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019 Joined Sep 20, 2019
joins me

See you tomorrow

They let me keep cell phone cuz I'm not in the main mental health unit which is 3 floors up, they're gonna take it up there tho

Alright guys I get to use my phone as it's free time for me

they said they will release me from the mental health unit in about 2 days

MIGHT ESCAPE LATER THO CUZ I WANT TO CAUSE HAVOC AND ADRENALINE RUSH MIGHT GIVE ME TESTESTORONE BOOST TBH AND WILL SPRINT TO MAKE SURE I SPIKE MY GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS

Hes gone i guess.

Fucking larping nigger

Grey for sure fbi :feelstrash:

Read every single reply

Ey guis dis totally legit bread i can tell coz im teh p0l1ce off1c3r. Sh0uld i sh000t op in teh hed?

Kys op, not even a good or entretaining larp

Imagine how much time this faggot spent preparing this. Typing up this post and watching people react to it must have been the highlight of his day. Fucking pathetic. If you are gonna make a shitty larp post like this, at least make some fake images so people believe you.
These braincelfugees arent living up to their name are they.
Not braincels because he joined 10 days ago. Braincels is much better than this faggot, he’s one of yours.

Ok guys I made it back. I wanted to get out as soon as possible because I got mogged in there. Imagine being locked in a place only to get mogged by normies++ while being a 1/10. I didnt try escaping cuz I knew I was getting out early and if I did escape I would stay longer if they found me. I made some friends there tho tbh it was pretty fun, but staying longer wouldve made me more depressed.

Alright guys I get to use my phone as it's free time for me

they said they will release me from the mental health unit in about 2 days

MIGHT ESCAPE LATER THO CUZ I WANT TO CAUSE HAVOC AND ADRENALINE RUSH MIGHT GIVE ME TESTESTORONE BOOST TBH AND WILL SPRINT TO MAKE SURE I SPIKE MY GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS
As you are in a mental ward I think you now have the golden chance to tell them about your autism.

I told them about my horrible genetics overall. I told my social worker before I came that I might have autism as well.

I told them about my horrible genetics overall. I told my social worker before I came that I might have autism as well.
Lol what did they say when you told them about your horrible genetics?

Lol what did they say when you told them about your horrible genetics?
Started telling me about personality cope.
I dont have a good personality either tbh

You can file a writ of habeas corpus for illegal detention. Some people have been let out that way.

Even though involuntary psychiatric detention is supported by a few lines of state law, it occupies kind of a legal grey place. It 100% violates the (US) constitution, as the commited person has usually violated no laws.

Mental hospitals do NOT decrease risk of suicide either, they increase suicide risk.

People that are released from mental hospitals have an insanely high suicide risk the few months after release.

Anyway give us the hospital number and your county location if you want people to lobby on behalf for your release.

Last edited:
I've alrdy been let out, but they told me if I did want to challenge my involuntary admission form I would have to wait 1 week and I can get a lawyer and all that, but I was released only 3 days in so it's cool.

Mental hospitals won't make u more depressed if u stay only a few days, u get used to it quickly but it depends on the hospital and ur experience tbh so I cant rly say much.

I've alrdy been let out, but they told me if I did want to challenge my involuntary admission form I would have to wait 1 week and I can get a lawyer and all that, but I was released only 3 days in so it's cool.

You get let out if the psychiatrist decides to

It's sick and twisted

Glad you made it out

Last edited:
didnt read fuck off