Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Curiosity killed the cat (Warning:Disgusting)

JuiceGuy

JuiceGuy

Officer
★★
Here's a cursed memory. I remember back in 2016 i witnessed the most repulsive, disgusting awful, horrific youtube video I've ever witness, on that day i puked 3 times, couldn't eat food for a few days, it was one day i saw a video of a gay faggot man with painted white toenails titled "ASMR toenails", clicking it like the idiot i was, popping his big toe nail infection and there was green pus coming out of it in the video with the disgusting pedophile faggot moaning in it, i looked at the comments wondering if anyone else is as disgusted, believe it or not 99% of the comments were positive and getting off to this shit, absolutely horrific, this is what ((they)) have done. ever since then I've been pro-total faggot death, this was when they had no report button on mobile btw jfl
Wojak shooting himself

Last edited:
Wtf has this world come to someone needs to clean this mess

Wtf has this world come to someone needs to clean this mess
they push fetish content on youtube even more so nowadays, mostly to push kids into becoming foot loving degenerates

That ain’t shit, old fags been traumatized by rotten.com

I don’t remember seeing anything extremely gore on live leak, on rotten I do remember seeing corpses and brain splattering.
now documentingreality was where it was at