Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Cuntoid takes unpaid mouthwash from supermarket aisle and drinks from it teehee

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
this is definitely a tranny fag

I like how "cuntoid" sounds. SJWs and white knight messed up the concept of women to the point tranny can be named a woman anyways.

is there a scientific reason behind why foids do this type of shit?

I like how "cuntoid" sounds. SJWs and white knight messed up the concept of women to the point tranny can be named a woman anyways.
yea true, according to that site its a (((woman)))) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Damn nowadays you have the risk of buy something that can have aids , fucking normies want to cuck us!:feelsree:

yea true, according to that site its a (((woman)))) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Sometimes I feel sorry for foids. They became this meme gender which is now more of an abstraction than real sort of human being. Well, at least in the West. Freaks in wigs or creatures straight from Dr. Moreau's novel are women now. Holy shit. It is amusing that people who claim to protect foids are the ones who dehumanize them the most. And they say "misgonystic inquels". Fuck this gay Earth.

And cucks will defend her
Nuke west asap

That's an inceltear user, aka trannie, not a woman.

stunning and brave!

Gross. But why post this in Inceldom Discussion?