Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel cunt tries to use random man as human shield, her assasin kills her anyway

BPJ

BPJ

Commander
Respect to the hitman. Hope Mr Human Shield is having a wonderful day and flourishing.

also: Brazil is a fucking shithole.

Attachments

• 17049723446501405.mp4
    3.9 MB
Bitch deserved it, they're strong, brave and stunning until the there's danger and they start calling men for help.

True professional, I’m talking about the hitman. Cowardly bitch cunt cowering behind an innocent bystander.

Chrome I9coxlJAvD

kek coward whore
enjoy hell

Jfl foids will literally use men as meatshields at the drop of a hat. This is why they dont belong as police or soldiers or any other profession that involves protection. Because at their core they are not protectors, their instinct in the face of danger is to throw the nearest male under the bus and run away

Jfl foids will literally use men as meatshields at the drop of a hat. This is why they dont belong as police or soldiers or any other profession that involves protection. Because at their core they are not protectors, their instinct in the face of danger is to throw the nearest male under the bus and run away
It was all instinctual too. Never forget that. Her innate female nature did that. And then instead of being grateful for peaceful societies beta males created they run away and cuck them with chads

not entitled to no gunshot wounds :feelsYall:

1 clean shot and she is dead, no collateral damages. Must be a real good hitman

JFL then they call themselves strong and independent :feelskek:

Damn, the fucking nerve of that cunt.
Attempting to sacrifice an innocent bystander to a gunman.

How to become efficient like this hitman. Imagine a incel with this efficiency goes ER. At least a hundred people would die.

Wonder if she was working for a rival cartel or cheated on some big drug lord to motivate this?

Man though @Dregster‘s people are straight savages.

Wonder if she was working for a rival cartel or cheated on some big drug lord to motivate this?

Man though @Dregster‘s people are straight savages.
I’m from Brazil, many homicides happen there for very futile reasons, like for example, if you hit someones car with yours, this maybe be enough reason to get killed, even if the crash isn’t big deal, if you say something like “I will kill you” to someone, this person may take it personally and kill you first, even if you were just pretending to make that person afraid of you , or something like that, she could had be executed because of inheritance also. That country is so stupid that is even difficult to explain that in order to understand the size of that stupidity.

Respect to the hitman. Hope Mr Human Shield is having a wonderful day and flourishing.

It's hard to imagine what kind of shock the dog experienced in that video :cryfeels:

An American cuck would've let himself get shot.

I’m from Brazil, many homicides happen there for very futile reasons, like for example, if you hit someones car with yours, this maybe be enough reason to get killed, even if the crash isn’t big deal, if you say something like “I will kill you” to someone, this person may take it personally and kill you first, even if you were just pretending to make that person afraid of you , or something like that, she could had be executed because of inheritance also. That country is so stupid that is even difficult to explain that in order to understand the size of that stupidity.
Colombia is similar. At best, people will want to beat you up for ridiculous reasons. Misunderstandings & mistakes are taken personally and violence is the result. Latin America is a shithole, and I can't fucking see why North Americans and Europeans go there to be digital nomads or passport bros

The feminine urge/instinct to discard male life at a moment's notice for your own benefit

what an absolute worthless cunt rest in piss

Nobody owes you anything, whore.

The woman naturally and instinctually went to seek protection from a random guy, ready to throw him under the bus.

Based dog and human shield man for both getting the fuck outta there.

I wonder what she did or who she offended. What a waste.

cuck them with chads
cuck them with dark traid Chads*. Women go out their way to pursue violent men. There are levels to it. Nice Chad sometimes gets cucked too. Bad boys win.

good riddance, bitch

@Simba

She probably did something to piss them off and she still didn't want to take accountability

Just use a random guy as a shield theory.

maybe she laughed at him for having a tiny pp.

lovely video, op. a pleasure to watch, with some herbal tea (ginger, lemon, and chamomile)

Sistine fibel smug

insightful and truthful post

for real? i heard crime rate getting lower there tho? or nah

An expert hit like that suggests she crossed a cartel but did not disrespect a druglord personally, it seems like it's another "just business" case of execution (probably she borrowed money or drugs to resell but didn't repay the money etc.) --- either that or a family feud (inheritance etc.).

Petty fights don't result in hiring a pro-hitmen, most likely some drunkard just discharges the gun at his quarry, missing most shots.

Crossing some druglord personally, for instance, by deserting her sworn cartel for another, is usually dealt with more gruesome executions -- scalping, dismemberment, followed by beheading or dozens of rifle shots to the head.

Last edited: