Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Cumskins can easily get a noodlewhore!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
According to him

This
1540580657109.jpg

Mogs this
148119.jpg

safe_image.php

%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%A8_%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%AF_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%AE.jpg

I wish i was joking

Ive seen him make that case in the past.

He has to be trolling to think that a literal 2/10 trucel can mog ehtnic chads and high tier ethnic normies :feelswhat:

He has to be trolling to think that a literal 2/10 trucel can mog ehtnic chads and high tier ethnic normies :feelswhat:
He has it hard tbh his Egyptian brother is younger than him with friends and slaying while he's still a friendless virgin who can't even graduate from his college, he deserves our sympathy

@tehgymcel420 its okay buddy, you can vent your theories and views as much as you'd like we all know what youre going through can fuck a nigga up

He has it hard tbh his Egyptian brother is younger than him with friends and slaying while he's still a friendless virgin who can't even graduate from his college, he deserves our sympathy

@tehgymcel420 its okay buddy, you can vent your theories and views as much as you'd like we all know what youre going through can fuck a nigga up
Dont give him pity :feelswhat:, with his sort of logic, he can very well be some fakecel ethnic sub8coper trolling the forum :feelsjuice:

Dont give him pity :feelswhat:, with his sort of logic, he can very well be some fakecel ethnic sub8coper trolling the forum :feelsjuice:
He's 6ft tall pale skinned with hazel green eyes and gymcelled healthy fit body, hes already a fakecel

He's 6ft tall pale skinned with hazel green eyes and gymcelled healthy fit body, hes already a fakecel
”just gymcel bro”
Also very convenient for you to leave out his receding curly charcoal black hair.

”just gymcel bro”
Also very convenient for you to leave out his receding curly charcoal black hair.
Jfl you left all his other positive traits and clinged to the "gymcel" even though it's still a positive as well just not genetic. Also jfl at thinking your curly hair is why you're incel, absolutely fucking retarded when he can simply straighten it or style it in many different styles to look decent

100427469c12517df9928620b012ba33.jpg

mens-medium-curly-hair-768x1152.jpg

curly-natural-hair-medium-black-mens-ovadia-and-sons_073_fw16-2-1024x799.jpg

Jfl you left all his other positive traits and clinged to the "gymcel" even though it's still a positive as well just not genetic. Also jfl at thinking your curly hair is why you're incel, absolutely fucking retarded when he can simply straighten it or style it in many different styles to look decent

100427469c12517df9928620b012ba33.jpg

mens-medium-curly-hair-768x1152.jpg

curly-natural-hair-medium-black-mens-ovadia-and-sons_073_fw16-2-1024x799.jpg
Are any of those pictures him? It is time for you to stop coping and accept it’s over.

Are any of those pictures him? It is time for you to stop coping and accept it’s over.
That's not the point retard. Any style with any type of hair would look dogshit on subhumans, my point is that curly hair can be styled in a good way, so it's not the main reason of his inceldom. Wheres the proof that he's even ugly? 6ft with pale skin giving him contrast and hazel green eyes, he also has a brother who shares his genetics slaying white girls left and right, so we can deduce that he's not ugly genetically unless he got fucked over badly by genetic recombination

He never even complained about his ugliness before, he just keeps crying about race and ethnics all the time

Let's just say he seamaxxed and brought a junglegookwhore to his country, what do you think will inevitably happen: "Oh many whitu chadu here, why I sucky sucky subhuman? I leave him, he no good":feelshaha:. Just spend 2k per year to fuck 5 noodles during your two week vacation theory.
kek this is why if a subhuman is gonna try and ascend with a noodlewhore, HE should be the one moving locations:feelswhat:

It's pretty clear he's bullshitting and we're all taking the bait.

He's the new @LastGerman but with fesikh in place of drivers' licenses.

It's pretty clear he's bullshitting and we're all taking the bait.

He's the new @LastGerman but with fesikh in place of drivers' licenses.
Indeed, even if he is trolling he deserves to get called out for his bullshit

WMAF couple: Chad with 2/10 chink

BMWF couple: 2/10 nigger with Stacy

He probably just picked the first one that was into him, like most beta soy males.

If he was an actual player (which he isn't) he could have gotten a better looking one.

Not saying she's bad looking, but he clearly mogs her, he's a loser.

I THINK, not sure, that I had a chance with a tall big breasted (but bad face, I don't care about face though like foids do) Chinese woman but it seemed like she was setting me up for divorce rape, probably just betabuxing then divorce rape.

As far as girlfriend goes, I think anyone can find a LOOKSMATCH in Asia (I insist on the term looksmatch because all truecels here think they are entitled to a Stacy :lul: ).

But there are some problems. Asians are nationalistic and don't want foreigners to come and take their women. For example the vast majority of Thai women consider Bangkok/Pattaya women as race traitor whores.

For China it is even worse, only 40+ years old Chinese women are on dating websites, usually single mothers of Asian men (muh Asians are disseapearing while it's actually Sands that are truecels of all races). And 0 Japanese women. And if you go live there as a slave, you're a Gaijin/Farang/whatever and you have 0 rights, can't even buy property.

For Whites I would advise Nafri whores. Unfortunately they hate their own men so I can't get one :feelskek: You can take them. I have to resort to SEA. There was once a looksmatched freelance web developer or whatever job that seemed to like me but at the time I was entitled... big mistake... anyway... when my situation is stable again I'll just ascend with a SEA (or Chinese if I'm lucky) woman and call it a day. 3 decades of inceldom I'm tired of this BS man... I just want a fucking girlfriend that's it. Just a girl, fuck this shit...

Let's just say he seamaxxed and brought a junglegookwhore to his country, what do you think will inevitably happen: "Oh many whitu chadu here, why I sucky sucky subhuman? I leave him, he no good":feelshaha:. Just spend 2k per year to fuck 5 noodles during your two week vacation theory.

Not all women are hypergamous sluts. If you give her a comfortable lifestyle and you are looksmatched, she will stay with you.