Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Cumskins can easily get a noodlewhore!"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35245
  • Start date
Deleted member 35245

Deleted member 35245

I CÄN'T KREMPI
-
Meanwhile in the real world:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_Xn7uCbeQ

Look at this frame- and heightmogger chadlite with his average gookwhore. Jfl if you believe that a sub4 white truecel like me could easily ascend in a civilized asian country. Seamaxxing on the other hand is betabuxxing on steroids. The last ditch effort to get laid. Those junglegookwhores know exactly why you are in their shithole country. They know you can't get pussy in your country and they also understand that you're genetic trash. "I can milk this stupid subhuman for money and a passport. After i obtain the citizenship, I will divorce his ass and fuck whitu chadu." Every firstworldcel can easily "ascend" in SEA. JBW is a thing for normies and chads but if you don't pass the basic looks requirements, you won't have any advantages. Furthermore, there are hundreds of videos out there, where noodlewhores drool over white men, but let me ask you this:

When they talk about dating a foreigner, do they think about guys like him:
1Srv7u3xDx069WG6UyVsePQ

or him:
HO8Fl0U

You can't escape your subhumanity, buddy boyos. It's over.:feelsclown:

stblackop2cel is tall so he can pull jbw game in any asian country.

Have you seen the tinder experiment using his pics?:feelshaha:
b1e.jpg

Low IQ if you think he doesn't mog asians or that noodlewhores wouldn't fuck him for being tall and white.

Poor blackops2cel using a scarf to hide his too long neck

All I see are people who brutally lifemog me.

b1e.jpg

Low IQ if you think he doesn't mog asians or that noodlewhores wouldn't fuck him for being tall and white.
Let's just say he seamaxxed and brought a junglegookwhore to his country, what do you think will inevitably happen: "Oh many whitu chadu here, why I sucky sucky subhuman? I leave him, he no good":feelshaha:. Just spend 2k per year to fuck 5 noodles during your two week vacation theory.

Let's just say he seamaxxed and brought a junglegookwhore to his country, what do you think will inevitably happen: "Oh many whitu chadu here, why I sucky sucky subhuman? I leave him, he no good":feelshaha:. Just spend 2k per year to fuck 5 noodles during your two week vacation theory.
seamaxxing is using your white status to fuck noodleswhores, not marrying noodlewhores.

No he doesn't. Stop lying bruh.:feelsseriously:
Just because he's few inches taller doesn't mean he mogs you. You probably face mog him by 3 points
I'm a legit 3/10
I'm a legit 3/10
A few years ago, i tried to normie- and socialcirclemaxx. I went to a Houseparty and this one gigachad came up with that idea to rate each others attractiveness. Foids rated me 3/10:feelsrope:. Gigachad virtue signaled and said shit like: "You are to harsh! He is a 6/10" and foids just started laughing:feelsree:

Last edited:
b1e.jpg

he looks like a corpse

It's not about being white, it's mostly about rich firstworlder, I doubt that gookwhores would want whitecel from poor countries

Nice cherrypick faggo[UWSL]t[/UWSL]
Besides, he is white. If he wasn't white, he would have to settle for worse.

Thread 'Roundup of Thailand Trip - girls, advice, conversation screenshots etc' https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/
It's not about being white, it's mostly about rich firstworlder, I doubt that gookwhores would want whitecel from poor countries
This. Jfl if you think these gookwhores are unironically attracted to sub4 subhumans just because they are white. "Oh rook...white foreigner...me sucky sucky for passport...he lich...he give me good life"

Cumskins can if they go to Asia since a below avg cumskin still mogs most rice men. They can't in the west since noodlewhores can go for white chad instead

You haven't been to SF/Seattle/Portland have you? Low tier white males DO ascend with average to above average noodlewhores. And it is very pervasive and often. Plain for ANYONE to see. Easily.

WMAF couples are on every city block in SF on the weekends. Literally.

Meanwhile, foids of all races literally avoid 92 - 98% of Asian men. They literally see us and that is enough for them to go away because the thought of us being near them or god forbid, that we hit on them in some way.

White males swim in pussy, just stop. Unless you are a deformed autistic white male, you can ascend. Even then autistic white males can ascend lol.

Last edited:
I'm tired of closeted fags flirting with us palecels by describing how they want to coom all over our skin wtf isn't gay bukkake content a bannable offense?

Cumskins can if they go to Asia since a below avg cumskin still mogs most rice men. They can't in the west since noodlewhores can go for white chad instead

You haven't been to SF/Seattle/Portland have you? Low tier white males DO ascend with average to above average noodlewhores. And it is very pervasive and often. Plain for ANYONE to see. Easily.

Meanwhile, foids of all races literally avoid 92 - 98% of Asian men. They literally see us and that is enough for them to go away because the thought of us being near them or god forbid, that we hit on them in some way.

White males swim in pussy, just stop. Unless you are a deformed autistic white male, you can ascend. Even then autistic white males can ascend lol.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3z_Xn7uCbeQ

Look at this frame- and heightmogger chadlite with his average gookwhore. Jfl if you believe that a sub4 white truecel like me could easily ascend in a civilized asian country. Seamaxxing on the other hand is betabuxxing on steroids. The last ditch effort to get laid. Those junglegookwhores know exactly why you are in their shithole country. They know you can't get pussy in your country and they also understand that you're genetic trash. "I can milk this stupid subhuman for money and a passport. After i obtain the citizenship, I will divorce his ass and fuck whitu chadu." Every firstworldcel can easily "ascend" in SEA. JBW is a thing for normies and chads but if you don't pass the basic looks requirements, you won't have any advantages. Furthermore, there are hundreds of videos out there, where noodlewhores drool over white men, but let me ask you this:

When they talk about dating a foreigner, do they think about guys like him:
View attachment 459711

or him:
View attachment 459712

You can't escape your subhumanity, buddy boyos. It's over.:feelsclown:

The jbw is a locationcel breakout strategy. I see mayo from average to above average pairing up with Asian foids that is way below their looks match. But when you are the only white guy with no comparison locally suddenly your value shoots up. They'll treat you like a local Chad. Just don't bring her to Europe or USA where you will be mogged on looks.
View attachment 464352
lol this guy looks mutt. No white bone features other than the pig nose he no doubt got from his mother.

@tehgymcel420 what advice do you have for this "white slayer God" that you keep raving about :feelsjuice:
Maybe try sand or paki whores, they'll simp for him.

Imagine traveling thousands of miles to be rejected
And this gook is sub 4 dude, If she were a man would be completely rotten

Last edited:
Noodles just see a white foreigner as a rich passport out of their country,[UWSL] It isn't some compliment[/UWSL]

[UWSL], I used an average looking white guy dating profile and talked to probably 50 different Filipinas, all but one of them (who had a kid so couldn't really leave) wanted to leave the country,. None of them were interested in being with a white guy if he moved there[/UWSL]

Jbw is a myth, if you are an ugly white guy no one gives an actual shit about you

No noodlewhore for our face

More cumskin cope cuz they wanna larp and remain in their role as controlled opposition

the guy in the vid mogs her, if you're gonna get an average girl at least get an average white girl, which i'm sure he could do

"I can milk this stupid subhuman for money and a passport. After i obtain the citizenship, I will divorce his ass and fuck whitu chadu."
This is a really good point OP.

Maybe try sand or paki whores, they'll simp for him.
Maybe in gulf countries filled with people looking the same, but not in North Africa with diverse population

I was buying drinks with my father the other day and say a ginger with blue eyes and he looked incel as fuck from the way hes dressing and acting, no one even paid him the slightest attention since he's normal here. No one gives a single shit about whites here unless they foreigners due to money (in that case even currycels can get girls here due to money). Whites can't slay here since there are like 5 million white looking Egyptians already so they're not special

>white looking Egyptians

The Office Lol GIF
Yeah the German Morccoan rape baby knows about my country across the world away from him more than me even though i've lived here for over 20 years

You can't escape your subhumanity, buddy boyos.
It's possible to be incel and white, but you can't deny the bar is much, much lower.
Another event this weekend where I noticed a marked difference in success with women even among high-tier white/ethnic men. Economically successful ethnic men (senior level employees at top tier companies) are usually partnered with a demanding ethnic woman of middling attractiveness. But economically successful (or merely attractive) white men have their pick of the women white or ethnic, plowing through them dozens at a time.

Below average noodlewhore in noodleland is literally the best that an average or slightly above average white guy can hope for.

Ugly white men MUST resort to the jungle asians to have any chance. Light skinned asians, such as the japanese or koreans, have standards. They'll only go for attractive whites, much like western women. Just be attractive.

hopefully I can obtain a quality noodle when I'm forced to go to Japan at 35

Only truecel whites can't SEAmaxx though. The rest have an out. An ethnic is screwed just for being sub-4, can't even SEAmaxx.

Yet there are ethnics who are enjoying sex while he rots :feelsjuice:, how is he above them :feelswhat:
He can steal their wives/girlfriends/etc. if he tried.