Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumskin woman fucks ethnics because they are disgusting JFL

Sounds like larp idk tho:feelsjuice:

Feeling disgusted after realizing she is a toilet

Im disgusting, why they dont fuck me:feelsohh::feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Sounds like larp idk tho:feelsjuice:
if it said i fuck niggers and curries because they are attractive that would be a larp.

only foids have some retarded fetishes like that i'm 100% sure it's a woman

most women are genuinely fucked in the head so I believe it:feelsjuice:

I hope she burned alive in car wreck though, just like what all racemixers deserve.

Sounds like LARP by some pathetic sfcel.

Sounds like LARP by some pathetic sfcel.
look how dumb she sounds it's 100% a woman:"I dont think im racist so its weird that i feel this way.I grew up in the part of the south that you would stereotypically think of when you think of the south, so perhaps that plays into it...?"

Im disgusting, why they dont fuck me:feelsohh::feelsohgod::cryfeels:
are you ethnic?

being a toilet can probably fuck up your brain

look how dumb she sounds it's 100% a woman:"I dont think im racist so its weird that i feel this way.I grew up in the part of the south that you would stereotypically think of when you think of the south, so perhaps that plays into it...?"

are you ethnic?
Yeah, white girls never pay attention me, ethnic girls are not either.

Just goblinmaxx bro:feelsautistic:

100% real. Ignore the larptards. Ive dealt with one of these whores before and this is exactly why they like ethnics (niggers in my experience). She got daddy issues and wants to anger him by being degraded and fucked by some lowlife nigger. Want to hear the best part? Her father absolutely loves her, is a great family man sends her on trips accross the continent, gets her whatever she wants, built a future for her and still treats her like a princess at 19.

LITERALLY FUCKING OVER FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER. LITERALLY FUCKING OVER.

Never began for white truecels in 2021. Females are very easily brainwashed by media and they eat up all the "bbc" propaganda and "white man=bad" crap

I'm the most disgusting subhuman in existence, when can I expect her call?

if it said i fuck niggers and curries because they are attractive that would be a larp.

Foids don't fk curries tho, they fk blacks and mid-east ethniks at best

this is a larp because if she really wanted to be disgusted she would fuck a 5'3 asian man with a 2"er like me

Brutal, she's talking about 8+ ethnics/blacks not people here. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
LMFAO
This is what ethnics that chase after white pussy deserve

@WØLF @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel look at this potential lifefuel :feelsautistic:
only for blacks and some sands. Not for curries.
maybe Asians too

This is what white females are like in a nutshell. This is how fucking insane they are.

JBW is horseshit unless going to the third world.

Never began for white truecels in 2021. Females are very easily brainwashed by media and they eat up all the "bbc" propaganda and "white man=bad" crap

Exactly this.

:blackpill:

this is a larp because if she really wanted to be disgusted she would fuck a 5'3 asian man with a 2"er like me

Holy shit that's brutal. My condolences.

Brutal, she's talking about 8+ ethnics/blacks not people here. :feelsUgh:

Or an ogremaxxed thugmaxxed black guy. They have way better odds than the typical white male, with these worthless, race-traitor white femoid garbage.

Last edited:
only for blacks and some sands. Not for curries.
maybe Asians too
Aren’t curries seen as a shit tier race? She would see them as the most inferior and most disgusted, thus most aroused

:feelshaha: pure ethnicel larp

hahaha holy shit you are stupid

:feelshaha: pure ethnicel larp

hahaha holy shit you are stupid
women have the weirdest fetishes, why would an ethnic man think about some thing like that?

it means you're low iq
i said women have weird fucked up fetishes and how you know it's a larp, you didn't answer any of them you just sent post of a guy who's saying he loves blonde women.

i said women have weird fucked up fetishes and how you know it's a larp, you didn't answer any of them you just sent post of a guy who's saying he loves blonde women.
:feelshaha: imagine thinking a reddit post from 8 years ago (where basically no one except subhuman larpers used Reddit) stating "obviously this is a throwaway account" ( :feelstastyman::feelshaha:) is real and not some larping subhuman ethnicel with a fetish for white women

Propaganda machine is working.
It starts with fetishes and or white shaming.
Yet again. Nice move Jews. :feelsYall:
And they talk about genocide :feelsokman:

This is the truth, they like feeling degraded with disgusting things, explains most of the trend, western propaganda doing a good job and oofy doofy theory on works