Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I only want to have sex with a white blonde girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong, if I could get sex with any girl I'd take the opportunity, but I really desire a white blonde girl. I'm ok with not getting sex from other types of girls

why are whites so much hotter than ethnic foids? idk

Understandable tbh.
White aryan chicks are the best.

Mogs me. I can't get hard to blonde women.

You will get brutally rejected and start lowering your standards to ethnic foids then you will end rejected even by black foids

Don't get me wrong, if I could get sex with any girl I'd take the opportunity, but I really desire a white blonde girl. I'm ok with not getting sex from other types of girls

Average ethnic
@Pixycel my fren we have another one:society:
if you'd so kindly post the picture:society:(you know the one) because I forgot to save it

Same OP spotted earlier:
x82EhOi.jpg

Simple. Orbiters like the ones who worship Shannon Rose B taught you to lust after blondes.

ill take any race so long as she is a qt:feelsLSD:

I wouldn't marry a white girl because I don't think white people have a bright future in this country

Yeah if everyone was a millionaire like you, we would all be fucking 2 blonde gigastacies a week like you do.

You're delusional then. White femoids have the highest standards of all, and an ethnicel has ZERO chance.

The only exception to this rule is the thugmaxxed black.

Blonde foids are overrated in my opinion, I like foids with dark hair.

There are plenty of ugly white blonds and landwhales, they're mostly overrated, the bombshells are very rare, most are fat and pale and plain with barely any redeeming features. Brunettes are sexier imo and more elegant. There are good and bad in every race. Plenty of sexy tanner skinned ones exist all over the world like mexico and south america like Brazil, Venezuala, Columbia etc.. Also Middle Eastern women are quite hot.

Blonde foids are overrated in my opinion, I like foids with dark hair.
same here white women with black hair are my fetish tbh, but blondes are 2nd in my list for being the de facto desired stereotype

I couldn't care less, as long as they have boobs I could fondle (no trans)

I like blonde hair and blue eyed woman like Kate Upton.

used to be able to. But now my mind is disgusted by them. Only like Korean foids and red heads now over.
Red heads fall in the same category as blonds.. honestly they are even worse
More often than not heir whole personality is centered around the fact that they are redheads