Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cumskin whore kills kids to continue fucking dogs

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
The title sounds like the greatest shit post of all time, but it’s actually true. Feast your eyes on this brutal dogpill.

912FCC02 60AC 409B 8B04 01DC6E45BFE5

@tehgymcel420 JFL at this clown world

This bitch is fucking ugly and yet she got to have kids?

Why can't foids get forced hysterectomies?

Oh well now.... DEATH SENTENCE TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH HANGING NAO:feelsping:

This bitch is fucking ugly and yet she got to have kids?

Why can't foids get forced hysterectomies?
Just be foid: it will make any man who learns about it closer to suicide than anything else in their life.

Oh well now.... DEATH SENTENCE TO THE GAS CHAMBER WITH HANGING NAO:feelsping:
She will probably say she was abused and get away free or with minimum punishment.

The nursing and caregiving gender.:feelsclown:

Just be foid: it will make any man who learns about it closer to suicide than anything else in their life.

She will probably say she was abused and get away free or with minimum punishment.
Women can literally get away with anything and be granted excuses for everything they do. They are never wrong and they should all be given rights, but then we are evil just because we're men.

I always said that the dog pill is real, but retards continue to deny it.

And don't cope with shit like "she only does it because she is ugly", attractive people have even higher sex drives.

If you ever see a girl walking a dog I would say there is a 50% chance she is fucking that dog regularly.

And don't cope with shit like "she only does it because she is ugly", attractive people have even higher sex drives.

If you ever see a girl walking a dog I would say there is a 50% chance she is fucking that dog regularly.
And just because she's a woman "she's just freely exploring her sexuality and she is entitled to free sexual pleasure. Sex is a right no matter her body type. She is pretty just the way you are and if you aren't into real women then you are a tasteless virgin :soy:".

I don't think so but there is still possibility since bs like that happens. I am sureher punny filth whore life is over and maybe get a capital non soy.

Women can literally get away with anything and be granted excuses for everything they do. They are never wrong and they should all be given rights, but then we are evil just because we're men.
Women shit out babies, thus society will make trillions of excuses as to why they can do no wrong.

There is no eacape from the dogpill.
You can run but you can’t hide.

Women shit out babies, thus society will make trillions of excuses as to why they can do no wrong.

There is no eacape from the dogpill.
You can run but you can’t hide.
There are a lot of brutal pills. The dog pill isn't even any more brutal than the daughter pill or the cuckold pill (every 5th child is not his fathers) or the fake-up pill or the women-age-like-milk pill.

Truly everything surrounding women is extremely sinister and there are probably a lot more pills to be discovered. We haven't even scratched the tip of the iceberg.

Women can be ugly, be horrible abusive mothers, have genetic disorders and severe mental illnesses yet they still have a right to motherhood. Even if the baby ends up with Down's Syndrome or some other birth defect that the mother is a carrier off, she will never get the blame.

Yet for men it's a privilege. "So your mom is a single mother whose baby daddy left you and her deadbeat? Blame the horrible father that won't even pay child support to feed them, not the whore who spread her legs for him.:foidSoy:"

Last edited:
Imaging being the cucked father, having to settle with a goblin just to have this at the end.

Both the dog and pony pill are real.

were the kids male or female?

were the kids male or female?
It was a son and daughter.
But tbh, cumskin whores do this all the time.

Remember that case back in the mid-'90s where a foid drowned her kids inside a car and then blamed their murders on being kidnapped by a black guy? Bitch should've been given the death penalty and instead got chance of parole in 30 years.

If I was the father, I would've maimed that bitch to death and proudly admit to it for what she did to my own kids.

probably fucked a pitbull

There are a lot of brutal pills. The dog pill isn't even any more brutal than the daughter pill or the cuckold pill (every 5th child is not his fathers) or the fake-up pill or the women-age-like-milk pill.

Truly everything surrounding women is extremely sinister and there are probably a lot more pills to be discovered. We haven't even scratched the tip of the iceberg.
There are more types of blackpills than there are stars in the universe.

Women can be ugly, be horrible abusive mothers, have genetic disorders and severe mental illnesses yet they still have a right to motherhood. Even if the baby ends up with Down's Syndrome or some other birth defect that the mother is a carrier off, she will never get the blame.

Yet for men it's a privilege. "So your mom is a single mother whose baby daddy left you and her deadbeat? Blame the horrible father that won't even pay child support to feed them, not the whore who spread her legs for him.:foidSoy:"
Women have 0 responsibility in our society for almost anything.

Remember that case back in the mid-'90s where a foid drowned her kids inside a car and then blamed their murders on being kidnapped by a black guy? Bitch should've been given the death penalty and instead got chance of parole in 30 years.

If I was the father, I would've maimed that bitch to death and proudly admit to it for what she did to my own kids.
Yeah, get revenge for the kids. I would do the exact same.

More like 80%
99.99999.....%

Will IT post this?

Sounds about white.

a woman that ugly has the chance to reproduce meanwhile her looksmatch looks up evidence of the dogpill to post on incel forums
Her looksmatch is on IT pretending to be a foid. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What do you think happens when your subjected to a systematic erasure of ones race? She probably hung her kids because she watched so much MTV and CNN that she subconsciously believes white people to be evil. Thus hanging her kid. It’s happened before and it’s a sentiment almost all of them share because of how propoganda works and appeals to emotion.

white women, like women period, have hyperemotional illogical shitty brains. That’s why they were so easy to get first, they rolled the ball of civil rights and once they teamed up with nonwhites and immigrants the political alliance under the jew that formed was simply too hard to stop. Suffrage came out of the first civil rights and black emancipation in America. Now they’re going out, killing their own children, fucking niggers and when they’re not doing that they’re out protesting for niggers. When your mindset is based on emotion, and constant emotional dogma is being thrown at you, you will follow that emotional dogma. Simple as

Sounds about white.
They are too busy jerking off to this story

Sounds about white.
:lul::lul::lul:

What do you think happens when your subjected to a systematic erasure of ones race? She probably hung her kids because she watched so much MTV and CNN that she subconsciously believes white people to be evil. Thus hanging her kid. It’s happened before and it’s a sentiment almost all of them share because of how propoganda works and appeals to emotion.

white women, like women period, have hyperemotional illogical shitty brains. That’s why they were so easy to get first, they rolled the ball of civil rights and once they teamed up with nonwhites and immigrants the political alliance under the jew that formed was simply too hard to stop. Suffrage came out of the first civil rights and black emancipation in America. Now they’re going out, killing their own children, fucking niggers and when they’re not doing that they’re out protesting for niggers. When your mindset is based on emotion, and constant emotional dogma is being thrown at you, you will follow that emotional dogma. Simple as
Most likely she killed the kids so she could have more free time to fuck dogs. You’re overthinking it a little JFL.

My standards are so low,I find her kind of attractive. But the things she's done is vile.

IT will say your standards are still too high
Lol true,I have some type of standards,but its below her. Also how many kids a woman has and what they look like. But mostly how the woman talks can be a huge turn off.

[UWSL]Most likely she killed the kids so she could have more free time to fuck dogs. You’re overthinking it a little JFL.[/UWSL]
Beastiality is a sexual act that comes out of self hatred in and of itself. That being combined with a white person in a blue yankee state? It’s self hatred. It’s not overthinking it’s just going barely skin deep.

Animal abusers and child killers deserve death.

Looks like you haven’t fully accepted the dogpill buddy boyo
Low IQ. Women are naturally biologically attracted to animals? Are you fucking retarded? and how would that make any sense even in the evolutionary sense?

Women fuck animals for multiple reasons but the largest ones being (for all women) that they want to be dominated by inhuman aggressive entities. Modern men are weak and as a result women need to find another way of seeking domination like men dominated them historically. So the alternative is animals. For white women specifically there is also a self hatred element, which is also why they fuck blacks.

Animals were not made biologically to sexually attract humans which is why they can’t produce offspring. It’s a conditional thing brought about by weak men and a desire in all women to be dominated and raped by an aggressive being. Dogs do that. In a way, it’s actually a more extreme version of racemixxing.

Last edited:
Vol cel nigga,turn in your membership card and leave through the exit quietly
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Go lick the dog juice out her pussy, groveling for scraps headass.
SomeMore
Low IQ. Women are naturally biologically attracted to animals? Are you fucking retarded? and how would that make any sense even in the evolutionary sense?

Women fuck animals for multiple reasons but the largest ones being (for all women) that they want to be dominated by inhuman aggressive entities. Modern men are weak and as a result women need to find another way of seeking domination like men dominated them historically. So the alternative is animals. For white women specifically there is also a self hatred element, which is also why they fuck blacks.

Animals were not made biologically to sexually attract humans which is why they can’t produce offspring. It’s a conditional thing brought about by weak men and a desire in all women to be dominated and raped by an aggressive being. Dogs do that.
Writing all that to cope. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Lol I said what she did was vile,of course I wouldn't fuck with her after that. But just off looks alone ,if you got standards like that honestly you are volcel.
Stop this volcel cope.

Animals were not made biologically to sexually attract humans which is why they can’t produce offspring. It’s a conditional thing brought about by weak men and a desire in all women to be dominated and raped by an aggressive being. Dogs do that. In a way, it’s actually a more extreme version of racemixxing.
Supreme cope.
I made a thread about this before, and almost everyone agreed that good looking dogs mog gigachad gandy hard.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Go lick the dog juice out her pussy, groveling for scraps headass.
Writing all that to cope. :feelsjuice:
Some people will cope about the dogpill till they rope. There is no escape when you know what foids are really lusting after.

I wonder if she even went to jail. It's practically legal for women to kill their children now, because they have vaginas. It's also legal for women to fuck dogs, because they have vaginas. So basically she did nothing wrong according to the laws of clown world.

I wonder if she even went to jail. It's practically legal for women to kill their children now, because they have vaginas. It's also legal for women to fuck dogs, because they have vaginas. So basically she did nothing wrong according to the laws of clown world.
Woman killing children is probably the only time they get a harsher sentence.

The government needs more future wage slaves, so they will let her go to shit out more sons.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back