Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cumskin foids hate me for just existing.

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Yesterday I was walking down the street, and listening to music, and cumskin foids were staring at me with disgusted faces. Like wtf did I do wrong? I think that they just hate my guts for having curry skin, and being short. I can't wait for IT to tell me, that I was sexually harassing foids just by existing.

Fight back, it will feel much better.

Living in the feminist capital of America in SF for several years now, that has been precisely my experience as well as an Asian dude.

It has been so consistent as far as the bad treatment, that the only logical conclusion I can come to is that it is because of my race. Surely, if I was acting like a total asshole harassing them and making moves on them, then yea, the bad treatment from them is what you would expect. But I never do that to them and I still get treated poorly by them time and time again for no reason whatsoever. Therefore, the only simple logical conclusion is that my existence alone as an Asian male is enough to warrant bad treatment, talking down on, looks and feelings of disdain, contempt, and disgust from them. It is very real.

They really do look down on you just for being a man of color especially if you are in their white spaces. The women of color catch up on the general culture of the city and emulate the white foids. And they themselves, turn against their own race of men. Noodlewhores being the prime example. But other women of color do it as well.

Last edited:
Are you sure they were looking at you, or were you just being self conscious :feelsjuice:

white women are annoying

my dream is to have a white foid :cryfeels: