Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cumrag roastie gets her stupid ass robbed, no one helps her, and the men come back and beat her brains out after robbing her jfl

• Thread starter manletcurrycel434
  • Start date
Cum dumpster should go back to being cum dumpster

may allah grant those brave men paradise

Of course its chicago jfl

all the morons in this thread praising these feral niggers don't realise they would do the same, if not worse, to you, an incel

the media benefits 100x compared to the damage she took just from the story existing, and they have the audacity to pick some monotone voiced bitch to stand there and recite it acting sad. She deserves the same

the media benefits 100x compared to the damage she took just from the story existing, and they have the audacity to pick some monotone voiced bitch to stand there and recite it acting sad. She deserves the same
based

how am i a simp cuck? i never defended her

> JoinedJan 22, 2024Posts87

> shitskin curry

that explains it
this niga thinks i care when he calls me a shitskin curryfucking retard

this niga thinks i care when he calls me a shitskin curryfucking retard
keep projecting nigger

you strawman about me simping (typical curry projeciton), when I was just saying these niggers would do the same to an incel

Curry

god I hate shitskins

tbh it's good people didn't help her, because most cases a foid frantically flagging a vehicle is an ambush in disguise.

but yeah if you live in a niggery area you should at least get a decoy wallet.

tbh it's good people didn't help her, because most cases a foid frantically flagging a vehicle is an ambush in disguise.

Get tf out of nigger area or arm up (in gta)

keep projecting nigger

you strawman about me simping (typical curry projeciton), when I was just saying these niggers would do the same to an incel

View attachment 1060505

god I hate shitskins
Lmao imagine insulting someone in a incel forum

Ofc we have a white supremacist here. Btw i hate pigskin whores the most lmao

Oh man, all those cars just driving by her when she’s trying to wave them down.

Niggers being niggers. Never trust their presence and always stay strapped.

Stop crying roastie. You arent entitled to not get robbed and harassed

Stupid bitch. Instead of walking around waving your arms in the street you should have got the fuck out of there. It definitely deserved the second one.

all the morons in this thread praising these feral niggers don't realise they would do the same, if not worse, to you, an incel
Who cares, stop being a faggot. Incels are safe in there homes anyways

high IQ, never thought of that. you should carry weapons as well to blow a niggers brains out of his skull if you live in a nigger area

Beat her brains out? Was just a slap.

JFL @ the entitlement to try to flag down cars. You're a strong, independent woman. You can deal with your own problems. :soy:

1 week later from when the incident occured, she will still say:
´I dont need a man, Im strong and independent :foidSoy:´
I feel zero Sympathy for them

I know for sure she wouldn't stop for a man on the road asking for help

Beat her brains out? Was just a slap.

JFL @ the entitlement to try to flag down cars. You're a strong, independent woman. You can deal with your own problems. :soy:
they should have done more. I made the title before watching the vid

Bunch of niggers, they can get away with this while a white men can't even look at a foid in a different way.