Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cum Dumpster Women are Extremely Self-Righteous

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
We all know that females in general have a hard time admitting they are wrong in contrast with men. CUM DUMPSTER women are even worse. Many men can see when they have done something sinful. Perhaps cum dumpster women can too, but they certainly don't admit it.

No, these cum dumpster women actually embrace and brag about cheating. These cum dumpster women will get married and then go to the bars and have sex with a bunch of different guys. And then even trick their husband into raising someone else's kid. But will they ever repent? No. They'll actually brag about their 'accomplishments'. Rather than turning from their wickedness, they brag about it and swear to do more. 

Unfortunately, BETA men support and encourage this. They say we are wrong for calling out this wretched behavior. This society is so downtrodden it is very depressing.

jfl at marriage

nausea said:
jfl at marriage

Yeah there's no point. I honestly could probably find a girl if I tried hard enough (Gas me I know) but there's really no point anymore.

ItheIthe said:
nausea said:
jfl at marriage

Yeah there's no point. I honestly could probably find a girl if I tried hard enough (Gas me I know) but there's really no point anymore.

if you are so lucky why do not just get her? as long as you do not catch feelings...

Sex creates emotional bonds so it would ruin me. It's also wrong to bang another man's future wife.

ItheIthe said:
Sex creates emotional bonds so it would ruin me.

yeah that's the risk