Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cuddling.

We are meant to suffer with depression I guess.

i cuddle my pillow
tfw my cat won't even let me hold him :cryfeels:

It helps with depression afterward (a LOT), not always during tho. It definitely doesnt feel like magic during cuddling.

It's strange, I often fantasize about cuddling(and crave it deeply), yet at the same time I normally don't like being touched. I'm not sure which feeling to believe.

It helps with depression afterward (a LOT), not always during tho. It definitely doesnt feel like magic during cuddling.
It will for anyone that either hasn’t done it in awhile or hasn’t had the experience at all.

I find that cuddling with your pillow is therapeutic in a way

Hate human contact but also crave human contact.
Dont know how I'd feel about cuddling or any contact with a foid tbh. I dont know if in the moment I'd be at peace or just lose it.

Dont know how I'd feel about cuddling or any contact with a foid tbh. I dont know if in the moment I'd be at peace or just lose it.
It won’t be as bad as you think it is. It will actually be amazing but then again, depends on person.

i always fantasize about cuddling with a foid when i go to bed, helps me fall asleep tbh

i need a cuddle from megumin among other things, cuz im lonely

Tumblr olxu5vxiWK1uq0fwuo3 500

shes crying cuz she isnt with me right now :(

NGL the only reason I haven't put my cat on an intermittent fasting program is because I like cuddling her. She's not obese, just a bit fluffy.

I cuddle with a pillow imagining it's my waifu.

God, i wish i could have this.

Cuddling is a crime.

i dont want to cuddle, just fuck

Subhumans don't deserve happiness, only pain

I just want a pityfuck.

i need a cuddle from megumin among other things, cuz im lonely
Fuck, i can't do waifucope because it's irrational. I mean you like/love someone and do not want hurt them, but being with me, especially cuddling or having sex is totally disgusting because I am disgusting. It's such a cruelty to waifus.

So I heard awhile back that cuddling helps with depression yet no female is willing to even do something as small as cuddle with any of us. :/

Cuddling is for after sex, if a woman initiates cuddling before sex she doesn't even want you, its the consolation prize for men she deems undesirable.

Nobody hates human contact, especially sexual human contact, that's a cope, you just hate the concept of human contact because it is something denied to you, in the same sense that nobody hates money, we hate seeing other people flaunting their wealth that we'll never get to enjoy.

The concept of human contact is a constant reminder that you are unsatisfied and can't attain any, just as the concept of wealth (especially when being flaunted) is a constant reminder of how much monetary resources you are lacking to acquire the things you want in life.

Because we are aware of these concepts we are also aware of the people who are in excess of these things and they lord their superiority in our faces, for human contact thats Chad & Stacey, for wealth that's the Rich and/or Wealthy.

I've always wondered about it, as it's not really a sexual act but seems more of a way to feel a unique sense of comfort. Atleast that's how it appears on the outside.

I'd guess I was cuddled as a child, though I have no recollection of it, so don't know what it's like. Definitely envy people who have that special connection to do it with them.

I've always wondered about it, as it's not really a sexual act but seems more of a way to feel a unique sense of comfort. Atleast that's how it appears on the outside.

I'd guess I was cuddled as a child, though I have no recollection of it, so don't know what it's like. Definitely envy people who that special connection to do it with them.
You’d probably like it.