Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuddling is great

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
On cold days my dog (really my mom's but he's always with me even though my room is poorly heated and leaky af) will jump in bed and lay right up against me. Today it took me forever to get out of bed because it felt so warm and comfy cuddling with him. I also fell back to sleep and had a dream where I was cuddling with an emo girl. My god imagine cuddling with a girl on a cold winter day, must feel like heaven. Although for the rest of the year it would probably get too warm and unbearable on hot summer days.

Then again most homes are warm enough in the winter that I bet girls don't like to cuddle. In the old days people had to wear coats indoors when it got cold because there was only so much firewood. I bet there was endless cuddling going on back then. The central heating jew took that away from us (normalfags, we don't get it either way). If any of you ascend be sure to move into a house with leaky bedrooms and only a wood stove for heating.

I regularly cuddle with dirty street dogs in my neighborhood because I'm so touch deprived. :fuk:

Truecel trait: dogs like you more than humans

On cold days my dog (really my mom's but he's always with me even though my room is poorly heated and leaky af) will jump in bed and lay right up against me. Today it took me forever to get out of bed because it felt so warm and comfy cuddling with him. I also fell back to sleep and had a dream where I was cuddling with an emo girl. My god imagine cuddling with a girl on a cold winter day, must feel like heaven. Although for the rest of the year it would probably get too warm and unbearable on hot summer days.

Then again most homes are warm enough in the winter that I bet girls don't like to cuddle. In the old days people had to wear coats indoors when it got cold because there was only so much firewood. I bet there was endless cuddling going on back then. The central heating jew took that away from us (normalfags, we don't get it either way). If any of you ascend be sure to move into a house with leaky bedrooms and only a wood stove for heating.
tbh i had the same thoughts while snuggling with pillows and shit.
there's probably more hard times coming so we will have cold ass times during winter and thus cuddles will probably be more popular then.
as for it being hot during summer, yeah cuddling wouldn't work well unless you had air conditioning and turned it on high, but that's usually not done at night, on the bright side your gf would probably walk around the house topless when it was really hot.
i remember i specifically asked a gym buddy about the latter to see if it's legit and not just a retarded fantasy and he said it's legit.
would be heaven tbh.

i once hold my hand while being under the blanket and closed my eyes pretending that my other hand was a girl's hand.

Simply, brutal.
The next level of this is letting your hand fall asleep by sitting on it then jack off pretending it's a girl's hand. Doesn't work well if you have big manly hands though.

i remember i specifically asked a gym buddy about the latter to see if it's legit and not just a retarded fantasy and he said it's legit.
would be heaven tbh.
In high school my friend use to, without provocation, tell me all kinds of things he would do with his girlfriend. How getting a handjob is way better than fapping, how he learned to take her bra off with a single pinch. It was mental torture.

Incels engaging in the dogpill now

It seems like one of those things which would be hugely disappointing for me. I fantasise about it a lot, but I hate being too warm, and human bodies are heat factories. I've had a young family member lay against me and it was uncomfortable af. When I sleep alone I'm constantly moving around to find the cold spots, sleep with a fan on usually etc. Maybe a corpse would work.

It seems like one of those things which would be hugely disappointing for me. I fantasise about it a lot, but I hate being too warm, and human bodies are heat factories. I've had a young family member lay against me and it was uncomfortable af. When I sleep alone I'm constantly moving around to find the cold spots, sleep with a fan on usually etc. Maybe a corpse would work.
That's why I said in a somewhat cold room. During summer I kick my dog out of bed because he makes me way too warm and gets in the way when I'm tossing and turning like you said. But last night it was so cold I was holding onto him the whole night in the same position since I was looking for warmth. I suppose this is part of what makes cuddling feel good as we're essentially absorbing the heat of someone else to stay warm. With a girl it must feel even better from the oxycotin.

Cuddling with a girl that loves me=more appealing than sex

BzgEdXY

In high school my friend use to, without provocation, tell me all kinds of things he would do with his girlfriend. How getting a handjob is way better than fapping, how he learned to take her bra off with a single pinch. It was mental torture.
yeah, jfl in highschool one of the slayers drew a diagram of a woman's pussy and where you should touch, in the middle of class, to show to some other guy as 'training'