Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CuckTears: "Why do you laugh at articles about awful things that happen to people you don't know?"

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ortkr5/something_i_dont_see_mentioned_often_is_the/

GTFIH @youthislife @Uggo Mongo @Meus

Oh sweaty, normies comment about awful things all the time. In fact, all the time I see Redditcucks of all stripes wish that horrible things happen to people they know absolutely nothing about. Do you get equally outraged at every prison rape joke?

Why so sensitive? :feelskek: I wrote the first thread as a commentary on criminal procedure and the importance of insulating an independent judiciary from political influence. Yes, it is indeed lifefuel that a rehabilitated man who once raped and murdered two teenage girls was released from prison.

And you might not find it absurd that a person who defended another person's life now owes over $50k in medical bills after insurance, but I do. Yes, it is hilarious. The absolute state of the American healthcare system, JFL.

They censored "Tyrone"
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Making posts about IT is like bullying a retarded kid with down syndrome. Just straight up cruel at this point.

Lol, they have to censore words to pender to touchy foids

"Dis is wy u inkwell :soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy: "

Let´s say theres a societal reset/fix the year... 2030, they´ll look back at ~1970-2030 in history books and call it: The great confusion or something.
Medieval->1960s morals (the parts that were good) will come back, its just a matter of time
Well, europe north of the alps never practiced polygamy, even before christianity. They were too smart to do so. Only the sun-morons south of the 45th parallell did.

Last edited:
I don't even get why they let non members browse the forum. Banned members should still be able to view content but when someone not signed in accesses the site it should just be a login screen. Under login it could show lots of charts, data, and links proving the blackpill.

Normies laugh about bad stuff that happens to others all the fucking time. They laughed about us being ugly or autistic or socially isolated our entire youth. I don't see a difference. Doesn't get more cruel than laughing about someone having no friends.

All I do is laugh about some retarded roasties who get abused by their boyfriends who they fucking CHOSE. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
lol IT and bluepillers are so fucking brainwashed. No one here wishes any of the harm and crazy shit that we hear in the news or see in videos done to these women at all. But when it does happen to these women its nearly always the same scenario. woman and her Abusive ex boyfriend/ chad.

Its more of a "we told you this would and will keep happening" thing.

Because it benefits us, retard IT

Because when we do it means it's bad but when they do it means it's good and funny. That's how absurd and disgusting their minds work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back