Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears users have very fragile ego's

• Thread starter rickvanderhammer
  • Start date
rickvanderhammer

rickvanderhammer

Banned
-
Half the threads on their subreddit are them crying about being banned from /r/maleforeveralone for [font=arial, sans-serif]brigading [/font]and upvoting each other so as to restore each other's ego's and remind themselves they don't need the approval of incels despite making a 2 paragraph thread about it, and they call us butthurt, the hypocrisy of redditor's is unparalleled. they are the most intolerant people on the planet

mental_out said:
maleforeveralone is gonna get nuked soon just watch

no doubt, at least they cant touch this site. although the admin needs to enforce stricter rules regarding looksim posters/fakecels/the obvious cuck tears users. can you give me your take on this users post history?
https://incels.is/User-EmergencyRope
although they haven't said anything explicitly anti incel except for calling us all pathetic and arguing with everybody, i would bet $100 they're a cucktears user

Inceltears are mostly incels in denial or Failed Normalfags. They have to viciously attack us to maintain their separate identity. Mentally weak people like them are deeply concerned with their social status, which is negatively affected by being "incel"

It's so funny how many times you read threads with the titles "I feel like I'm an incel, help!!!" or "Look, I might be a virgin but I don't act like those incels!!". It's begging for social approval

Mahlo said:
Inceltears are mostly incels in denial or Failed Normalfags. They have to viciously attack us to maintain their separate identity. Mentally weak people like them are deeply concerned with their social status, which is negatively affected by being "incel"

It's so funny how many times you read threads with the titles "I feel like I'm an incel, help!!!" or "Look, I might be a virgin but I don't act like those incels!!". It's begging for social approval

upvoted

rickvanderhammer said:
no doubt, at least they cant touch this site. although the admin needs to enforce stricter rules regarding looksim posters/fakecels/the obvious cuck tears users. can you give me your take on this users post history?
https://incels.is/User-EmergencyRope
although they haven't said anything explicitly anti incel except for calling us all pathetic and arguing with everybody, i would bet $100 they're a cucktears user

Definitely an incelqueer faggot. @EmergencyRope needs a ban ASAP.

those r foreveralonemen shall be informed of this site

7339er said:
Definitely an incelqueer faggot. @EmergencyRope needs a ban ASAP.

Thanks for the shoutout

they are nothing without us.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
they are nothing without us.

That's why i wish the admin would make the forum private tbqh

Females have a desire to be a part of any group, even if they're lowly shit like us. They must ruin everything. True succubi.

Grotesque said:
Females have a desire to be a part of any group, even if they're lowly shit like us. They must ruin everything. True succubi.
lmao

Grotesque said:

RIP r/Braincels.

F

2f0.gif