Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy CuckTears users create LARP conversation to show that they have "power" and are "tough"

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
They feel power

Just look at that.. "you know im incel?" woahh what a fucking discovery you did in your LARP. You really proved to me that you can get cracking on finding out who is incel or not.

"i feel scared and uncomfortable" JFL do i need to say much, such low tier larp

"Fuck off and leave me alone before I report you" 100% sounds like a single mom with mulatto children which finally settled after 30 years of cum recycling like rain falling on a roof.

View attachment 88488

Just look at that.. "you know im incel?" woahh what a fucking discovery you did in your LARP. You really proved to me that you can get cracking on finding out who is incel or not.

"i feel scared and uncomfortable" JFL do i need to say much, such low tier larp

"Fuck off and leave me alone before I report you" 100% sounds like a single mom with mulatto children which finally settled after 30 years of cum recycling like rain falling on a roof.
You were dead on about the single mom part. I can't think of anything better tbh. That is exactly how they act.

This is like when someone online says "this is *X's* dad speaking leafe him alone or I'll shoot u with my gun I'm a mareen!"
JFL at this cuck's Antarctica temperature IQ LARP.

I bet the cucks actually believed it as well, yet when an Incel gets bullied by his professor:

" r/thathappened" :soy::soy::soy:

Their fake conversations are fucking hilarious to read. They come up with the cringiest shit that only other retards on that sub would fall for.

Some incels are pathetic and will crumble by behaving this way in the mere presence of a foid stemming from their inferiority complex. I've seen it happen on other sites before. It's sad and pathetic

funny how they respond each other in one minutes. fake as fuck.

I bet the cucks actually believed it as well, yet when an Incel gets bullied by his professor:

" r/thathappened" :soy::soy::soy:
They don't believe anything that doesn't fit their agenda.

Just use tbh ngl to prove that you're an incel.

Their fake conversations are fucking hilarious to read. They come up with the cringiest shit that only other retards on that sub would fall for.
Its all retards on that sub. undiagnosed retards.

Imagine investing the time to switch accounts constantly, screenshot it while blocking usernames, and then post something every 1-2 hours.