Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears user thinks they don't censor us

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

Screenshot 20200307 080730

Meanwhile IncelTears has banned r/incels, r/braincels, r/piratecels and has done multiple ddos attacks here
full

Last edited:
Why can't they just leave us the fuck alone, like honestly women don't want a man who will protect them from "evil inkwells" online. Just let us cope in peace you cucks, most people who scroll r/IncelTears is a liberal faggot that betabuxxes a landwhale for Tyrone and Chad to enjoy even though they haven't even had their wedding night.

Pathetic cucktears

Fucking cocksucking faggots. They ain't got nothing better to do than obsess over us.

"but society has a right to make you all stand in a corner by yourselves, especially when you continually express the desire to burn society down to the ground"

LOL once again they screwed up the order, its the other way around

Screen Shot 2020 03 06 at 114256 PM

Major cope. IT blackpilled more incels than all of us combined. Jfl if they think uncucked incels are agreeing with their replies to our screenshots instead of us.

View attachment 213301
Major cope. IT blackpilled more incels than all of us combined. Jfl if they think uncucked incels are agreeing with their replies to our screenshots instead of us.
How many times have you been featured on cucktears?

IT members will start tracking us irl. Always watch over your shoulder

I have no idea because they block users out usually. If you see one with me in it send me a link bro.
I'll give you a shout out in my megathread.

Inceltears can suck my 5 inch cock

Just don't question anything about society and keep being a brainless submissive cuck to Kikeberg and single moms theory
I can't stand how they still believe in such idiocy such as "women are perfect" when history itself has been shaped by men or "looks don't matter" when all male models look almost literally the same
They all deserve to get nuked in minecraft for contributing to society's degeneracy
28535002 79BF 475A 8375 6008C9007381

Why can't they just leave us the fuck alone, like honestly women don't want a man who will protect them from "evil inkwells" online. Just let us cope in peace you cucks, most people who scroll r/IncelTears is a liberal faggot that betabuxxes a landwhale for Tyrone and Chad to enjoy even though they haven't even had their wedding night.
This just let us rot in peace incels are too disorganized and suicidal to even start a movement/rebellion

Thanks, I hope there's a lot about me.
Start making based threads. If you only respond to threads you most likely won't end up on cucktears

Start making based threads. If you only respond to threads you most likely won't end up on cucktears
I'm too high inhib to make a lot of threads, but that's probably why I'm not on there.

I'm too high inhib to make a lot of threads, but that's probably why I'm not on there.
over for incels who are too high inhib to post a thread on an anonymous forum

over for incels who are too high inhib to post a thread on an anonymous forum
I guess that's true, but I might get doxxed in the future and I don't want to accidently make a thread that's against the rules.

I guess that's true, but I might get doxxed in the future and I don't want to accidently make a thread that's against the rules.

they cherrypick a lot