Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CuckTears...they think he's going to be alright

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
JFL, not at the kid CT lurkers but at your claim.

nintchdbpict000278671525.jpg

Abel_after-e1451469011340.jpg

(Can't find newer pics of him, CuckTears.)

While I don't think doctors intentionally saved him so he could suffer, they're gonna try and tell me that this kid will be happy? Poor, deformed, and living in an area where people probably think he's cursed. Sounds like a decent life to me...said no one rational ever.

I hope that he's able to make the best of it but won't be surprised if he ends up miserable as fuck. It isn't just about being rejected by girls, it's being treated badly by SOCIETY. CT thinks he'll get a nice, loving gf and everything will be A-OK! After all, he isn't a misogynist!

Last edited:
Its legit over for this guy, the doctors who saved him should be hanged.

He might get a little virtue signalling from western evil whores, but that's about it.

Should've been euthanized, at least it wouldn't have to suffer through life as a degenerate.

He might get a little virtue signalling from western evil whores, but that's about it.

I was thinking JBD Theory, no, they fixed him up too much. ;)

This is child abuse.