Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cucktears proudly proclaims he's a cuck and a beta inferior, gets showered in upvotes

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
6rFXTk.bmp

Hahaha Reddit is full of cucks and blue pilled assholes of course the comment would be upvoted.

Reddit males are the most subhuman trash out there. They'll say anything to get meaningless upvotes. They cannot form their own opinion on any matter, they just echo the most popular opinion and get upvoted.

The “men” on cucktears are the sort to get into open relationships where they can’t find anyone else while their girlfriends gorge on Chad cock in the bed they betabuxxed for.

VincentVanCope said:
The “men” on cucktears are the sort to get into open relationships where they can’t find anyone else while their girlfriends gorge on Chad cock in the bed they betabuxxed for.

You can't make this shit up lmaooo

incellurker5 said:
This is sad
You can just tell the guy who made that comment wrote it while its 1am and he's waiting for his wife to come home from her date with chad

What a disgusting cuck faggot. Better to be an incel man, than a willing cuck pussy.

BlackPill47 said:
What a disgusting cuck faggot. Better to be an incel man, than a willing cuck pussy.

These reddit cucks are pathetic fucking losers

VST said:
Reddit males are the most subhuman trash out there. They'll say anything to get meaningless upvotes. They cannot form their own opinion on any matter, they just echo the most popular opinion and get upvoted.

I saw the real "cuck" subreddit where guys have their women fuck other men. I got vomit in my mouth after clicking some links. What kind of sick fucks are on there?

Would you want some other guy pounding your wife?

NYincel said:
VST said:
I saw the real "cuck" subreddit where guys have their women fuck other men. I got vomit in my mouth after clicking some links. What kind of sick fucks are on there?
Would you want some other guy pounding your wife?
because they are incels and failed normies and this is their only choice or inceldom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back