Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CuckTears: "Muh 9/11!!!"

Based allahu-akbarcel

They can keep crying

What has America ever done for incels? :waitwhat:

it was an inside job. Blame your daddy government. They created al qaeda .:feelsmage:

its going to be the 20th year anniversary in a less than 2 months.

It turns out reddit hates incels more than murica JFL

No, you can keep crying cucktears this is just the beginning of the end of your soy weak world

Agreed. We need to stop supporting Israel and kikes.

US government stand behind 9/11

Wow, they're concerned that a "Canadian" supports 9/11 because he's anti-American and anything that happens to us is a good thing for them because at least they'll be safe while this country gets attacked bu terrorists.

But tbh, the Taliban is based. 9/11 wouldn't have happened if the US never intervened in the Middle East during the Cold War and created the problem in the first place. And I agree this country created more atrocities worldwide for the sake of the Zionist's interests, and 9/11 was a way to get back at us.

View: https://youtu.be/dqQwnqjA-6w

I completely agree with everything this man has said.

Also, Afghanistan was very progressive and gave foids rights before the Soviet invasion in the 1970s and the rise of the Taliban.

Soytards will support the craziest forms of yankee imperialism as long as they get a chance to spite incels and other oppressed groups.

A comment in that IT thread says:
they wouldn't last a day under taliban rule. maybe if they became bacha boys, then they might be tolerated for a bit, until their anus gives out from overuse. after that, all bets are off.
Why does IT tell us to go gay? They really like to attack our masculinity when no foid would even want us.

The United States and women have caused me more pain, suffering, ostracism, and agony than any islamist sandnigger.

A comment in that IT thread says:

Why does IT tell us to go gay? They really like to attack our masculinity when no foid would even want us.
It's what normies fall back on to shame people they disagree with.

Which is funny because they're apparently woke, yet use being gay as an insult :feelshaha:

It's what normies fall back on to shame people they disagree with.

Which is funny because they're apparently woke, yet use being gay as an insult :feelshaha:
They're insecure because they're all in the closet themselves.

Soytards are the most active and enthusiastic cheerleaders for (((USA))) imperialism

Soytards are the most active and enthusiastic cheerleaders for (((USA))) imperialism
"Canada" still has more soys over all.

At least the rural countryside are the only based places left in the West. If this country turns to shit, I might flee for Australia or Russia.

>Taliban
>9/11

Couldn't be, I'm sure the Prime Minister of Israel in 2001 denied responsibility...

Netanyahu on September 12th 2001 said:
It’s very good.
Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy ... strengthen the bond between our two peoples
because we’ve experienced terror over so many decades, but the United States has now experienced a massive hemorrhaging of terror.

Netanyahu on 16 April 2008 said:
We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq

Ergo: Israel has been conquering Palestine and bulldozing/murdering Palestinians for decades and got some backlash with the occasional "terror attack" meant to compel them to GTFO
United States sends them money to defend themselves against these reprisals so that they can murder Palestinians with minimal worries.
However there isn't enough (((sympathy))) and (((bond between))) US and Israel (ie they want more military aid to aid in their expansionist plans) and they needed to compel further aid be sent to them...
If not directly then by having the US send army over to engage their enemies as proxies so Israeli army doesn't have to and saves money.

Haaretz

So (((conveniently)))) 9/11 happens

"Canada" still has more soys over all.

At least the rural countryside are the only based places left in the West. If this country turns to shit, I might flee for Australia or Russia.
Yeah I was talking about soytards all around the world, not only about American ones. Also here in Italy retarded soys praise the (((USA))) when they "export democracy" to "backward peoples who oppress muh womyn :soy:"

Yeah I was talking about soytards all around the world, not only about American ones. Also here in Italy retarded soys praise the (((USA))) when they "export democracy" to "backward peoples who oppress muh womyn :soy:"
Then why can't Italy or the EU bring democracy to the world instead? Isn't the EU military strong enough to take down oppressive regimes in third-world dictatorships? Why does even other first-world countries have to be second-tier behind the United States?

Further proof that Europe is even more of a shithole compared to the US that even they look up to us as an example!
@Copexodius Maximus

It takes an especially low IQ to say something like “please don’t support x, because he did y”

the only (non)argument the average person knows is ad hominem checkmate.

if Einstein killed people, you wouldn’t say “please stop supporting einstein by using his equations to further your understanding of physics, because he’s a bad person who killed people”

At this point everything is on incels:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

man this got derailed quick

Americucks thinking that the entire world revolves around them and their stupid country.

Jfl.

Americucks thinking that the entire world revolves around them and their stupid country.

Jfl.
I keep wondering what's stopping them from taking the fight to the Taliban themselves

Whatevs.... for all its faults, I'd much rather live in a world with jewmerica standing it's ground, than a rag head world that cuts people's heads off for not bowing down to child fucking prophet Muhammed.

I remember watching all of that happen. My friend's sister was killed. Fuck sand niggers tbh.

if the americucks stopped wanting to impose their degeneration, cuckocracy and steal oil in MENA, maybe maybe they would stop having their population blown up by bombs, airplanes (which are most often forged) maybe

Last edited:
Whatevs.... for all its faults, I'd much rather live in a world with jewmerica standing it's ground, than a rag head world that cuts people's heads off for not bowing down to child fucking prophet Muhammed.

I remember watching all of that happen. My friend's sister was killed. Fuck sand niggers tbh.
if the americucks stopped wanting to impose their degeneration, cuckocracy and steal oil in MENA, maybe maybe they would stop having their population blown up by bombs, airplanes (which are most often forged) maybe
At the end of the day it has nothing to do with inceldom

But the appeals to 9/11 are really getting boring, when will these normies find something else to talk about

9/11 was a Jewside job.

JFL if someone unironically believes that some bedouins crashed with a hijacked plane into WTC and the steel constructions that are made to lit hold a plane crashing melted cuz muh plane fuel. :feelskek: Also :feelsclown: if you believe that americucks landed on the Moon.
9/11 was a Jewside job.
it was an inside job. Blame your daddy government. They created al qaeda .:feelsmage:
Always did :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I once saw a 6 hour long documentary debunking the official narrative I will link it here when I find it

I once saw a 6 hour long documentary debunking the official narrative I will link it here when I find it
Yes, there was atleast one. These guys lit blowed up another building of the WTC where no "plane" crashed. JFL at shlomos, cant even execute their own plans correctly.