Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Cucktears making fun of ugly people

its personality inkwell

Cuckters are tier -1 subhumans :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: they want to be the cool kids so bad

Andrew tate has sex in High school
Tate still get girls no problem

Tate dated a 16 yo at 22

They say "it's not your looks, it's your personality" AND AT THE SAME TIME MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE'S LOOKS.
I have grown more bitter with each passing day I come on this site, since it highlights so much normie gaslighting

Cuckters are tier -1 subhumans :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: they want to be the cool kids so bad
it's genuinely pathetic, every time i click on a users profile they're almost always some fat sub 5 or just a straight up tranny. i've only seen one decent looking person there and it was a foid with a single post. anybody consistently posting there is a fucking subhuman. jfl at these guys thinking their chads just because they betabuxxed some sub 4 landwhale

it's genuinely pathetic, every time i click on a users profile they're almost always some fat sub 5 or just a straight up tranny. i've only seen one decent looking person there and it was a foid with a single post. anybody consistently posting there is a fucking subhuman. jfl at these guys thinking their chads just because they betabuxxed some sub 4 landwhale
Yep only 2 foids were actually cute and female worthy which most of has have cum to but yea they are all ugly af
I am mclovin

I don't get this site's obsession with cucktears

I guess we just don't have anything interesting to talk about

They could sense that his chin and hairline had a bad personality bro

I don't get this site's obsession with cucktears

I guess we just don't have anything interesting to talk about
They are the stereotypical people trying to "prove" us wrong

Looks don't mat- oh but seems like they do. JFL

I don't know which is worse, thinking that this cuck is related to incels/blackpill or making this mega contradiction

IncelTears being hypocrites as usual, nothing here :feelsjuice:

Why does inceltears associate us with Andrew Tate?

looks dont matter bro

"Women don't hit the wall that's incel nonsense" :foidSoy:

i declare special military operation on IT headquarters