Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL cucktears is an incel aggregation subreddit

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I finally visited the fabled cucktears subreddit and its pretty much just an aggregation of blackpills from all over the place lol. I guess the purpose of the sub was to mock incels but all they're doing is spreading the blackpill even more. I found myself laughing and agreeing with many of the reposted content.

Full of women respecters that totally get pussy

Last edited:
They don't add much commentary to the screenshots besides, "Yikes, this is why they're inkel."

No, bro, there are slayers like Dr. Pizza who was abusing little children IRL. So, inceltears is composed by incels and pedos.

Full of women respecters that totally get pussy

That's their advice on everything. Just respect women and be nice lmao.

They don't add much commentary to the screenshots besides, "Yikes, this is why they're inkel."

There's really nothing they could say, the blackpills speak for themselves lol.

Surprisingly, I had a conversation with One open-minded cucktears member and he later admitted that he didn't feel comfortable at times picking on people who hate themselves and eventually admitted that that sub's turned into a bullying/hatred sub.

I even got him to admit that looks are way more important than personality, although he still believes personality serves some relevance.

Fillerbear The Unstoppable Cuckernaut 9 points · 5 hours ago

Also, you helped me remember another point: "you guys exist just to mock low value men." You have zero understanding of what this sub is and why its here, so you are basically "arguing" from a point of ignorance.
Watchdog group, my friend. Look it up, please.

:soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
:soy:it's just a watchdog group bro, look it up:soy:
you bully yourself bro
don't gaslight me bro with your strawman
very big yikes

Last edited:
they are virgin hating virtual freikorps

:soy:it's just a watchdog group bro, look it up:soy:
you bully yourself bro
don't gaslight me bro with your strawman
very big yikes
Watchdog? Nice name for bullying group who likes to virtue signaling as they are doing something useful. Next time you're going to tell me that KIWIFARMS is a watchdog group too.

You aren't kidding. I just went there and if you ignore the post titles it just seems like a sub for incels

that sub's turned into a bullying/hatred sub.
Because a sub with the word "Tears" in it would totally be about unbiased observation of a community and not mocking right?

We call them cucktears and pedotears because the only ones crying are them (they’re cucks and pedos) but it seems IncelTears is fitting after all, they have many more incels (albeit in denial) than we do.

Lol this thread got featured on cucktears.