Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucktears has a lot of female abuse "victims"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
A common trend I see on there. Females and males who've deluded themselves into thinking they're female like to bring up how they were in an abusive relationship in the past, as if it makes or supports some point about us, generally relating to how we'd be abusive boyfriends or something (a laughable concept, really, meek mild-mannered people like us being abusive to anyone, let alone a first girlfriend.)

JFL. They go to cucktears all butthurt that their personality detectors failed them, to make fun of depressed lonely virgins to cope with their bruised egos while their abusive exes have already moved on with their likely fulfilling lives. Whatever abuse these narcissistic holes got was clearly both deserved and asked for.

True. Protip to inceltears roasties (no, not trannies, you're still a man sweaty), those men who abused, if they really abused you, were not incels. They were men you willingly choose to have relationships, that you were attracted for one reason or another, you both deserve each other, or not, maybe even he does not deserve a cunt like you, hahahahahahaha.

Based? Check.
Blackpilled? Check.

Incels = men that can’t get a girlfriend
Their abusive boyfriend = guy that abused his girlfriend[/img]

Pick one.

They call any man that has opposing views to them an incel now.

A female can never be a victim for anything.

So they are just proving the blackpill. If they dated because of his personality then how did he abuse them?

They keep choosing douchebags , What do they expect?

A female can never be a victim for anything.
This really. They see males complaining and their first instinct is to shut them up and make fun of them. Its all so tiring.

Incel is just a Boogeyman person I don't like term, just like alt right was 3 years ago

IT destigmatized incels by making fun of them and making the word lose its meaning. Ironic. :feelskek:

What's new...women always love being "victims"

This is female nature in action. Women never want to have the last word so they keep Gish galloping, shifting the goal post, whataboutism, ad-hominens. This is what an illogical person does, especially women.
It's also Ironic how these women claim they are strong and independent when they can't even counter any of these arguments and face them. This is what cowards do.

Based? Check.
Blackpilled? Check.

I dont understand how IT thinks thats a point against us. If anything, it shows that good looking people get away with their shitty personalities. I think what theyre doing is building up a picture of incels based on certain posts such as " Women should be kept in cages and sold off " or " Holes shouldnt have rights", etc to build up their case against incels when in reality no incel has come close to inflicting upon them the amount of harm theyve received from their ex-boyfriends. Of course, it is quite unlikely that a hole is going to take responsibility for her own actions. Its much easier to blame incels for it.

It doesn't matter what we say. Even if the guy clearly has a bad personality e.g. criminal record bad past relationships (he cheated on ex or something) they will just claim that they are very charming and good at hiding that they have a bad personality.

GUYS I THINK I DATED AN INCEL, HE WAS REALLY ANGRY ALL THE TIME AND HE BEAT ME UP SO I DROPPED HIM.

Literally have seen shit like this on the internet.
I dont understand how IT thinks thats a point against us. If anything, it shows that good looking people get away with their shitty personalities.

Abusive relationship= I had the option of dating nice, caring guys, chose a violent Chad who doesn't give a shit about me instead, and now, because of my own actions and choices, and the actions of this particular male towards me, I'm a poor victim and all men deserve punishment.