Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears ENRAGED about an article claiming incels are left wing

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1d8060o/article_on_incels_and_how_theyre_being_framed_as/

Incel: btw I'm left wing. Also I'm lonely because I'm ugly.

Cuktears: No you aren't. I decide what you are. You are far right extremist and you hate women :soy:
full

I get to define what a woman is in exchange for them defining what incel is. It's only fair.

The reddit user that posted this got suspended jfl

When entire system fucks you over and governments actively work against you, naturally you become an anarchist, which is considered far-left. For reddit they cant see past views on foids, so everything is right leaning for them.

They really want to put incels in a very defined box. These brainlets will never understand that incels aren't a specific stereotype they want to portray us as. Economically I'm probably very centrist but leaning ever so slightly left

When entire system fucks you over and governments actively work against you, naturally you become an anarchist, which is considered far-left. For reddit they cant see past views on foids, so everything is right leaning for them.
Left, right are just useless labels which don't define anything. It's men who try to take it seriously. No foid gives a single fuck about them.

They really want to put incels in a very defined box. These brainlets will never understand that incels aren't a specific stereotype they want to portray us as. Economically I'm probably very centrist but leaning ever so slightly left
Correct.
They claim we are white - we are more diverse ethnically than any other group

We have diverse worldviews, from naturalism (atheism) to Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and the list goes on

Politically incels are all over the place.

Our opinions on women are also extremely diverse.

Cucktears is full of status quo bootlickers that have no idea about theory since they're the type of politically and economic illiterates who think being left wing/right wing is solely defined by which side of the identity politics sports team contest a person chooses to take. They're too retarded to pick up a history book and figure out this wasn't the case for most of history.
Redditors further proving themselves to be low IQ secondaries yet again. Cucktears is detestable just for their astounding retardation alone. Every action they take only confirms this more and more.

Correct.
I do wonder how all the asian, latino, indian and blackcels feel when these retards portray all incels as white neonazis

Left, right are just useless labels which don't define anything. It's men who try to take it seriously. No foid gives a single fuck about them.
Yeah, its rules (definition) imposed by political parties to get full support. Anyone who thinks even a little bit can see that neither political side is for him.

Costello again reveals our ideological diversity. It's our strength
I am not gonna read the article, but maybe it's specifying that incels tend to be left leaning economically, while being right wing / alternative right socially.
We're left for the gibs

Correct.

We have diverse worldviews, from naturalism (atheism) to Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, and the list goes on

Politically incels are all over the place.

Our opinions on women are also extremely diverse.
This place is more diverse than cucktears itself jfl
Kind of hard not to be more varied than subcuckits full of mediocre overweight western toilets and beta male feminists, they have more whites than we do by proportion

I do wonder how all the asian, latino, indian and blackcels feel when these retards portray all incels as white neonazis
In their minds, sometimes bad = white
1. Incel bad
2. White bad
3. Therefore incel = white

Jfl, these guys are leftists themselves and think anything bad is right wing.

Non-whites are not considered human to them, so they don’t care about ethnicel struggles.

They are brainless retards who think political opinion is sports teams. I know some soys have some of the same positions as I do and I don’t care.

On the contrary, I'm indeed a far right extremist who want women's rights to be revoked.