Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cucktears civil war

I saw trann... and I tuned out. I do not care about .001% of the populace having sexual issues.

How bored must one be with their lives to care about this shit?

I love it when two groups I hate fight each other. This is better than the Iran-Iraq war.

This is what """educated""" people talk about.

There are TERFs among the IncelTears? I see them losing this war. Maybe it's worthwhile strategery to reach out to the losing party?
Of course it isn't. If anything, TERFs are even more misandrist than regular feminists, how are they going to be convinced to empathize with incels?

Jfl at terfs, sometimes they make me think that they're just a bunch of trolls larping as feminists.

Also, this shit always happens in leftist and liberals communities, they fight over some fucking issue and continue to be divide, never winning socially or politically.

If you are wondering, it's pretty much it's everyone can be a feminist (3rd wave) vs only those with a vagina can be a feminist (TERFs).

Just enjoy the chaos bro, soon the red storm will come and we'll turn that fucking sub into a anarchist den.

That's not what I've observed. TERFs are happy to accept male feminists. It's just they don't believe in transgenderism. It's not "Only those with a vagina can be a feminist," it's "Only those with a vagina can be women." If you have a penis, you can't identify as female in the books of TERFs.

>feminist bullshit infighting
Soyboy

"Ooo look at me, I'm so progressive I ban people who make fun of trannys. Please touch my willy."

TERFS are the achilles heel of feminism.

Feminism can be utterly discredited because of terfs

It can also be discredited because of non-terfs trying to usher trans-activism under the umbrella of feminism.

meanwhile, as incels are busy trying to victim-mog and bury one another, TERFs are united in their cause.

"Only those with a vagina can be women." If you have a penis, you can't identify as female in the books of TERFs.

Can't argue against that. How can you claim to be a foid without the gaping hole in between their legs and the power to give birth.

There was a time where traps could be stoned to death. I would welcome it.