Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cucktear compares Incels to ISIS

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
5111393D 9C8E 4B61 8C81 DD41E9516850

Their delusions are getting worse every day. They think realizing your involuntary celibacy makes you “inherently violent” and they think that we’re as bad as ISIS. Not one member of this forum has ever done anything violent, yet cucks still shit all over it because “inkwells bad”. Who in their right mind thinks a bunch of oppressed virgins shitposting on the internet is anywhere near as bad or “violent” as a terrorist organization responsible for brutally executing countless innocent people?

IT is worse than ISIS.

There hasn't been one violent user on .is, but there's been a pedophile on theirs, lol. These faggots have no right to make a shitty comparison.

If we were ISIS we’d be enslaving yazidi foids, in the name of Allah. Instead we’re posting on a forum and rotting, sensationalist foids just hate inkwells

There hasn't been one violent user on .is, but there's been a pedophile on theirs, lol. These faggots have no right to make a shitty comparison.
Hahahahaha
Lots of soy looking pedos that have a kikery background.
Reminds me of Nick Bate.

Last edited:
I know what I am and am not, they can stay deluded and obsessed

I’ve repeatedly pointed out to them, they’re simply insecure normies trying to fill the void of losing that nerdy kid they use to be able to bully in school, then they play the righteous feminist shit. These are the sort of people that illicit shootings, not prevent them. Yet not a single one of our users has fallen into that cataclysm.

TL;DR- IT are sadist with no self awareness.

Hey, cucktears, what do you guys think of having your own masshooter?

"Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though. He didn’t drink coffee, so we went out for drinks that night instead."

Besides that, he was an antifa. Now you guys have a pedo and a mass shooter in your ranks. After all, your community have a bunch of cucks and leftyfaggots. You guys like to assume things about us, now i will assume things about you guys as well: the Dayton shooter was an IT user.

"Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation. Everything was consensual, even if it was a bit of an adjustment. Connor didn’t know that when I first asked him out for coffee, though. He didn’t drink coffee, so we went out for drinks that night instead."

Besides that, he was an antifa. Now you guys have a pedo and a mass shooter in your ranks. After all, your community have a bunch of cucks and leftyfaggots. You guys like to assume things about us, now i will assume things about you guys as well: the Dayton shooter was an IT user.

If they find the Dayton shooters Reddit, I guarantee you he’s on IT

Average IT user has subSaharan iq tbhtbqh. They have nothing better to do with their lives lol.

Your average IT poster.

R.I.P That Pokémon cartridge, it has probably been jammed through his fucking toilet.

JFL they are delusional.

This is a result of believing in the just world fallacy no matter what, in order for them to hate us they have demonise us all and convince themselves we are all evil horrible people, so they create these monsters in their heads, we are almost like their boogeyman lol, otherwise it would go against their just world fallacy (That bad things and situations only happen to bad people) and that if they are hating us when some of us are actual good people then that makes them the bad ones (Which they are). It's typical cucktears mental gymnastics.

Last edited:
saleel sawarin nasheedul ubah
wa darbul qitaly tariqul haya
fa baynaq tihamin yubidu tugha
wa kateem musawtim jamilun
sadah

they think misgendering some faggot with a wig on is violence so their gauge of what’s violent is broken. also isis has killed thousands and is organized i’ve never killed anyone or have met anyone from this forum

The comparison is strained and reactionary, but isn't entirely without merit and would probably repay more careful consideration from someone who wasn't a retarded faggot with a stupid political axe to grind. It has been said (by Marshall McLuhan, I think?) that violence is the search for identity. Men without status, good jobs, stable families, and meaningful social connections are more likely to be in search of an identity than anyone else. ISIS recruits/recruited largely from low-status young men who see very little to look forward to in their future, and from men who are locked out of finding a wife and forming a family by their low status, poor economic prospects, and by polygamy (of which we have a WOKE, informal, internet-addled version in the West right now). Sound like anyone you know?

You could even argue that incel terrorism and movements are basically a centuries-old Islamic innovation that the West is just now catching up to.

And they accuse us of being a toxic echo chamber

The only way you can even think to compare a bunch of angry social outcasts on the internet to a religious extremist terrorist organization is if you're a complete shut-in with no sense of perspective and spends your days obsessing over the object of your ire with other projecting shut-in losers on the internet.

It's clear why they're virgins even if you're bluepilled. Their personalities are dogshit just like their looks almost certainly are.

"Connor and I kept our relationship on the down-low due to the polyamorous nature of it. I was engaged to another man while dating Connor, and all parties involved knew about the situation

i'm too lazy to research this. is this real? I thought the whole reddit fat white woman open relationship thing was a meme

Cucktears are lowest form of existence.
They are last men ( Nietzsche)

i'm too lazy to research this. is this real? I thought the whole reddit fat white woman open relationship thing was a meme
It's real.

Guy was an antifa cuck like the users of IT. He respected women just right like the attention whore ex-gf of him says:

"He was a perfect gentleman throughout our relationship. He never pushed me to do things I didn’t want to do. His biggest concern was that I was comfortable. Polyamory is confusing for everyone involved, but luckily he and my fiance at the time were both understanding and consenting."

Hey, he may be a mass shooter who killed a half dozen of black people, but at least he respected women and was not an incel.

This is brilliant, they tried to pin the tail on the incel, only for this dude to then turn out to be a leftwing, polyamorous cuck like most IT users. The irony is palpable.
He was in a band that made songs about necrophilia, which cucks are using against him, because apparently necrophilia (and all other odd fetishes) are for right wingers. Also, they’re denying he was a leftist or Antifa, because if it doesn’t fit their narrative, then it’s fake!

They do this every other week, just take it as a compliment that these soyboys are triggered by us.

Another feminist antifa fag.

[Based]

Dayton was the answer to El Paso. ITcucks BTFO! Over for polyamory cucks.

Last edited:
The latest mass shooter was a leftist cuck. He shot up that club because it was a place where a lot of right-wing people would congregate.:feelskek:

JFL at these retarded cucks

ITcels are just coping incels in denial

In fact, this is a complement.