Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL CucksWithoutHate user admits to simping for random foid, gets highly upvoted

B

blackpillforever

Recruit
★★
I used to post on SimpcelsWithoutHate But I have never done anything like that and I would rope if I did

Most of the people there are blackpilled tbh but u/Board_Gaming is the reason why that place isn’t like here

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelsWithoutHate/comments/k3xsmf/had_to_act_like_stacys_boyfriend_and_i_felt_human/?

JFL at the state of incels on reddit in 2020. What a bunch of faggots, cuckswithouthate will never be as good as r/braincels or r/shortcels. Non-incels are always shitting on incels and think that we’re “entitled”, so what makes that random foid you don’t know entitled to your help? If she was in real danger she could just call the cops, simp retard

JFL at that cuckold stooge

who are the cucks upvoting this garbage? god damn. braincels and shortcels were fun but IWH is just so grating to even browse, the content is so bad

who are the cucks upvoting this garbage? god damn. braincels and shortcels were fun but IWH is just so grating to even browse, the content is so bad
Probably normies who treat the subreddit as a zoo.

The fact that the sub calls themselves an incel sub disgusts me. What an absolute disgrace.

braincels :feelscry:

Ngl i'd do it too, having a gigastacy lean into me and put her arms around me is too good an opportunity to miss

They have a female mod. What did you expect

Most of the people there are blackpilled tbh but u/Board_Gaming is the reason why that place isn’t like here
She's also the only reason that sub isn't banned. Can't ban women, that'd be rude :soy:

r/standardcels whas the only sub i cared about

Well thats the only reason they were not banned yet. Blackpill proven again.

They have a female mod. What did you expect
Exactly LMAO.

She was the mod of braincels too. Makes you wonder how she obtained the position doesn't it?

No wait, it doesn't. She was probably given it by some cuck

That entire sub is legit a pathetic joke. Everyone who posts there is a misinformed and misguided idiot.

any incel who actively uses reddit i just assume is a soy individual

I don't think that sub is that bad, but definitely not as blackpilled as .co

I would have told the bitch that I didn't want any trouble with anyone. That if she feels harassed she should call the police, her real boyfriend or someone that cares.

Just read the bible bro

damn i wish there was free speech on reddit

It's a shit sub. It's full of foids who openly post content yet no one cares.

What a joke.

JFL he was used like a simp cuck for an hour and then later she deep throated some chad on tinder. What a ducking simp. That’s why I don’t go on there much anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back