Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Cuckstar goes into a soy rage about r/WhereAreAllTheGoodMen

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
How dare men talk about not wanting to marry used wahmen over 30 who want to settle down after riding the cock carousel. Teens and 20's are for having fun and not being in serious relationships inkels. :soy:

Don't worry he is merely a clown in this clown world

According to these cucks
Incel = anyone i dont like

Pappieru
3 days ago
I think the most horrifying thing I found on this subreddit was my mother's own dating profile. She has four kids, and has been through two divorces, the first one was because she discovered my father was cheating, and the second was because the man fell into a drinking addiction shortly into the marriage and turned up an abusive asshole. Of course, here she's targetted as though she's some hussy who only marries men for their money, and now that she's spent all the last dude's money, she needs another man to "trap". More than a little horrifying to come across.

@pp183 you seeing this :lul::lul::lul:

All the bluepillers, cucks and foids in the comments are hilarious.

Just lol at his voice, "oh look at me I'm a cool guy! I definitely get laid, I'm not an incel!"
Cuck and gf

Retarded af vid. Holy shit.
@pp183 you seeing this :lul::lul::lul:
She fucked and sucked chad, had his kids, met a betabux who she abused so badly he turned into an alcoholic and became "an asshole". Her offspring still goes to bat for her.