Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cucks create a spiral of silence.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
you might think us incels have views that extremely different from everyone else, and some of our views are that way i'll admit but not exactly all of them.

i bet there are many people who agree with a FEW of our beliefs, but don't wanna admit it. most people keep their mouths shut out of fear of being crucified for speaking. free thinkers are the most hated people on the planet. HERES A RULE: if your views and values aren't extremely countercultural and won't get people angry at you, YOU ARE NOT A FREE THINKER.

most people are too cowardly to think for themselves and are just NPCs. for example, i bet there are a good amount of trannies who believe that trans women shouldn't compete in women's sports and that trannies with dicks shouldn't enter the women bathroom. they just won't admit it because theyre afraid of being called a self-hating tranny. i bet there are some liberals who think this trans shit is too far but won't admit it. because people just call you homophobic or transphobic to scare you into agreeing with them.

i bet there are many people out there who agree female privilege exists but won't admit it or the white knights will crucify them. i bet there are many secret trump supporters out there, i bet there are gay people who agree that pride month is annoying but don't wanna admit to thinking that. i bet there are jews who oppose zionism but never tell their family about this. i bet there are all kinds of people afraid to express their beliefs because people don't have these beliefs because they're "hateful bigots", they're just questioning things. for example, the reason we have a men's room and women's room is because of difference in genitals NOT difference in gender, that's why people are against the idea of trans women with cocks using the women's bathroom, it's NOT because they're "bigots".

i mean these days opposing drag queen story hour is considered "bigotry" while a decade ago, it was rational thinking. if you advocated for drag queen story hour a decade ago, you would've been punched. even a homo would've punched you

Seems like it. You know something's wrong when you start censoring yourself.

i bet there are many people who agree with a FEW of our beliefs, but don't wanna admit it. most people keep their mouths shut out of fear of being crucified for speaking. free thinkers are the most hated people on the planet.
yup... what a fucking shame tbh

Orwellian indeed. People have opinions but are too concerned about losing their companionship and status over an opinion. Which just creates general frustration due to thought-policing.

Orwellian indeed. People have opinions but are too concerned about losing their companionship and status over an opinion. Which just creates general frustration due to thought-policing.
we're brave for expressing our controversial opinions

Most people out there have the same thoughts and beliefs tbh

Everyone already knows the blackpill is true. Deep down it's engrained in every human. But it's not "pc" to admit it for some fucked up reason

Everyone already knows the blackpill is true. Deep down it's engrained in every human. But it's not "pc" to admit it for some fucked up reason
because of feminism

Intentionally being counter cultural is equally as restrictive as being a conformist. Being a freethinker means deciding your beliefs irrespective of popular opinion, though you may take it as a source of inspiration at times.

Intentionally being counter cultural is equally as restrictive as being a conformist. Being a freethinker means deciding your beliefs irrespective of popular opinion, though you may take it as a source of inspiration at times.
i don't think freethinkers always think outside the norm, just whatever they believe deep inside

fuck normies to death

fuck normies til the end

Bro this thread is extremely high IQ, and I know you're mad at ITers, but I found it thanks to them and I'm sure a lot more people did too. They're so oblivious they're actually spreading the best and most convincing blackpills.

That being said ... "trans women with cocks" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Bro this thread is extremely high IQ, and I know you're mad at ITers, but I found it thanks to them and I'm sure a lot more people did too. They're so oblivious they're actually spreading the best and most convincing blackpills.

That being said ... "trans women with cocks" :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
That thread of mine was a joke thread

ok that's good to hear, but even in here you said "trans women with cocks" which is tranny narrative
Don’t some trans women remove their penis?

Read every word

Of course they feel that men have it worst than women. I am able to quantify this with data. Nobody was surprised, but they reasoned that because it did not happen to them it was acceptable, the answer to the fact that most young men did not have sex for over a year was met with a "that makes sense".

People are not cowardly, they are nonthinking because it doesn't affect them. The public face and the private face is different. I am friends with a gincel, a gay volcel and he shares a lot of my ideas. Jews are often very liberal and against israel in my experience, it is the public that equates the jews with israel.

Times change Mr Kemper. Gays would have punched you for a gay pride parade at one point because it was too exposed and would have caused them stigmas. There is no moral or true path, were you born at another time, you may have had a much better or worst life and would not be the same as today. You may be interested to see this in open or closed individualism. https://opinionfront.com/individualism-vs-collectivism

may allah punish em. يعاقبهم الله

Of course they feel that men have it worst than women. I am able to quantify this with data. Nobody was surprised, but they reasoned that because it did not happen to them it was acceptable, the answer to the fact that most young men did not have sex for over a year was met with a "that makes sense".

People are not cowardly, they are nonthinking because it doesn't affect them. The public face and the private face is different. I am friends with a gincel, a gay volcel and he shares a lot of my ideas. Jews are often very liberal and against israel in my experience, it is the public that equates the jews with israel.

Times change Mr Kemper. Gays would have punched you for a gay pride parade at one point because it was too exposed and would have caused them stigmas. There is no moral or true path, were you born at another time, you may have had a much better or worst life and would not be the same as today. You may be interested to see this in open or closed individualism. https://opinionfront.com/individualism-vs-collectivism
I don’t care if times change. Some changes are bad