Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucks advertising different incel sites

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
tKjwlqD.jpg

Wtf is this shit.

My report button is broken.

5THYrwv.gif

I got that too, these guys are so fucking pathetic. Just lol @ trying to salvage their dead website (can't even call it "dead" since it was never alive lmao.)

Framecel222 said:
5THYrwv.gif

I got that too, these guys are so fucking pathetic. Just lol @ trying to salvage their dead website (can't even call it "dead" since it was never alive lmao.)

Kind of ironic when you consider their domain ending.

JFL @ Lookism fags calling Rippedrichandincel a cuck itt. He's a high quality poster.

I'm glad the two of you rejected that site, you're both annoying losers.

not_here_4_points said:
I'm glad the two of you rejected that site, you're both annoying losers.

If you want to leave so badly, then leave. You bring nothing to this forum.

Is it the one I started moderating? Lol.

tbh this is our new home as its the most active, i aint gonna join a site with fuck all people there currently + i dont mind this site and it was much better since we first started because there wasnt so many features as now.

And btw rippedrichandincel isnt a cuck, he was one of the most frequent posters on /r/incels.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
tbh this is our new home as its the most active, i aint gonna join a site with fuck all people there currently + i dont mind this site and it was much better since we first started because there wasnt so many features as now.

And btw rippedrichandincel isnt a cuck, he was one of the most frequent posters on /r/incels.

I just think it's kind of a scumbag move to go into someone else's forum and advertise your own.

I don`t know why we Incels have to figth between each other tbh, we are all in the same pit of misery, so pls everyone stop with the civil war nonsense.

As for the site, charming, but it seriously lacks an white background and a option to put images and videos like the old r/incels.

Having more than one site is actually a good thing, while centralization is usually bad. With different sites we'd be more powerful, less vulnerable and more attractive to a wide variety of men with different feelings, emotions, preferences, age groups, etc.

It only becomes a problem when you have one site that is merely busy with attacking others for not being radical enough or something similar. Which seemed to have been the case with the reddit clone, and maybe the reason why the site was dead at birth. 

Just repeating over and over again how r/incels was better than incels.is won't attract a significant user base. No one just wants to hear over and over again how back in the days puahate or /r9k/ or reddit was better. Gotta move on and find one's own voice in a new environment. Everyone's who unwilling to do that will end up with a dead site like that reddit clone: "Now this is the law of the jungle, as old and as true as the sky, and the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die."

Cuckcels.me is unsalvageable because of you lookism fags.

CopingGymcel said:
If you want to leave so badly, then leave. You bring nothing to this forum.

Who are you? Were you from /r/incels? 

You make over 1000 posts and you only get one spot in the Community Highlights thread and say I'm bringing nothing?

lol @ incels trying to make money off other incels by creating platform and then getting money from ads

not_here_4_points said:
Who are you? Were you from /r/incels? 

You make over 1000 posts and you only get one spot in the Community Highlights thread and say I'm bringing nothing?

Almost nobody got more than 1, so what's your point? And I never claimed to be a huge contributor, I just claimed you weren't.

I can get 3+ next highlight if that's going to satisfy you? 

I read incels, but I've never been a huge fan of the Reddit format, so I didn't post there.

CopingGymcel said:
Almost nobody got more than 1, so what's your point? And I never claimed to be a huge contributor, I just claimed you weren't.

I can get 3+ next highlight if that's going to satisfy you? 

I read incels, but I've never been a huge fan of the Reddit format, so I didn't post there.

Huge shitposter then.

Let them come. Anyone who reveals themselves to be a fakecel will be banned eventually. Do not fret.

not_here_4_points said:
Huge shitposter then.

Is there anything wrong with shitpostng? That's what most of us do for the majority of our posts. Your posts in this thread have been shitposts.

hop off my boi fags. tbh rippedrichandincel is legend. you guys are just a bunch of low-t newfags ngl