Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuckoldry is officially mainstream now.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
Check this shit out brocels:feelskek:.

Yup, it's official. Right now, there's a mainstream show where you can watch cuckold "marriages" and the people in them as they go through their day-to-day lives, navigating all the expected pitfalls of relationships where one guy is having a lot of fun while the other pretends to be happy with the scraps he's getting:feelshaha::feelsree:.

And of course, all of the "throuples" are MMF ones. Could you imagine the sheer reeing of feminists if cuckqueaning was pushed like this:feelswhere::feelzez:?

Good, we need to accelerate the burndown of the gynocracy even more. We need as much alienation of sub8 males as possible.

I remember the one with the disabled fat foid and her 5 soyjak orbiters. It's sad but this is the only way they can reproduce now.

brutal, even the guy is a BBC tyroone. humiluationfuel for white bois having a literal show about being cucked by monkeys

Good, we need to accelerate the burndown of the gynocracy even more. We need as much alienation of sub8 males as possible.
Accelerationism is a retarded cope, things will just keep getting progressively worse for us with no end in sight. Hoping for some magical collapse to save us is idiotic.

Normies will look at shit like this and still think women's rights were the single greatest thing that ever happened to humanity.

This is all written in the Bible.

Accelerationism is a retarded cope, things will just keep getting progressively worse for us with no end in sight. Hoping for some magical collapse to save us is idiotic.
That being said, why don't you kys and get it over with, then?

That being said, why don't you kys and get it over with, then?
Cuz that would be on par with accelerationism. Cucking myself because I can't find any other solution.

Disgusting putrid filth

thank God for making me incel and UNCUCKABLE

Cuz that would be on par with accelerationism. Cucking myself because I can't find any other solution.
Cucking yourself? Accelerationism doesn't mean men become cucks, more men SHOULD get disenfranchised enough to rebel against the gynocracy shithole

Cucking yourself? Accelerationism doesn't mean men become cucks, more men SHOULD get disenfranchised enough to rebel against the gynocracy shithole
You said it was a good thing here lol

Alienating more men will do nothing. Nobody cares about us, not even other men. Accelerationism is just a dumb cope which seeks a magical solution that will get rid of all of our problems.

I remember the one with the disabled fat foid and her 5 soyjak orbiters. It's sad but this is the only way they can reproduce now.
polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

You're welcome

Alpha men get laid, while beta males get to eat the cum out of her. That's nature.

You said it was a good thing here lol

Alienating more men will do nothing. Nobody cares about us, not even other men. Accelerationism is just a dumb cope which seeks a magical solution that will get rid of all of our problems.
It's good that it is being forcibly shoved by the gynocratic ruling class down people's throats. No one said others care or will care about men, if we don't act ourselves, then it will never happen.

It's good that it is being forcibly shoved by the gynocratic ruling class down people's throats. No one said others care or will care about men, if we don't act ourselves, then it will never happen.
Cuckservatives said the same thing about faggots in the early 2000's and look at us now. We mutilate and pump children full of hormones.
Nothing ever happens.

Cuckservatives said the same thing about faggots in the early 2000's and look at us now. We mutilate and pump children full of hormones.
Nothing ever happens.
A lot of those cuckservatives are closeted faggots themselves. This would just open a CHANCE for us. NOTHING IS GUARANTEED.

Which one do you think was responsible for the child?
From what I recall the landwhale said the redhead guy in the top right corner was the father. Which is funny since he is the best looking and most normal of those soys. He was also the newest guy in her harem.

Apparently this one cuck couldn't take it anymore and still had some humanity left. He should killed the baby and the entire "family"

https://www.jacksonville.com/story/...jailed-in-abuse-of-5-week-old-baby/112253316/

Where? Provide us an example :feelsjuice:.
There will be sexual immorality revolution, then a homosexual revolution. I don’t know which books or verses.

Yeah I said cucking will be normalized eventually.

I do believe a collapse is the only way for us to learn from the failures of Soyciety, and for us to recreate a new one.

I do believe a collapse is the only way for us to learn from the failures of Soyciety, and for us to recreate a new one.
Nah it's a cope and not happening. A solution can only come from changing society itself instead of running away or hoping it collapses.

Stupid Feminist Whores!

It’s the new thing now.

Or when the boyfriend pisses her off, she goes to his best friend or someone he knows and sends him a video of her fucking another guy while he’s at work.

Shit is fucked.

9B050814 77A1 4FF0 80B9 D65F2ABC5E26

things will just keep getting progressively worse for us with no end in sight
this. collapse is gigacope. theres no bottom to hit, there will just be deeper and deeper depths

It’s the new thing now.

Or when the boyfriend pisses her off, she goes to his best friend or someone he knows and sends him a video of her fucking another guy while he’s at work.

Shit is fucked.

View attachment 731273
new thing for what, cucks and faggots? if a chick tried to do anything like that to me her face would be caved in

new thing for what, cucks and faggots? if a chick tried to do anything like that to me her face would be caved in

That’s if a bunch of simps didn’t jump to her rescue and you didn’t get charged with 20 different things

rape should be become mainstream

#JustCaucusoidThings

#JustCaucusoidThings
I wish it were just that brocel. Unfortunately, it seems this sickness is spreading:feelsbadman:, as these are some of the other "stars" of the show:

c4042f84-2976-3e57-8240-a36e10d4147f.jpeg
Seeking-Brother-Husband-TLC.jpg

rape should be become mainstream
It already is if you're a foid, it's just that nobody talks about or acknowledges it. Just look at my sig.

Nah it's a cope and not happening. A solution can only come from changing society itself instead of running away or hoping it collapses.
I think society is too fucked for us to change it- the only way is for it to burn down so we can start again from the ashes.

TLC is an abomination of a channel. This isn’t even uncharted territory for them, they had a show called sister wives. The prevalence of these relationships are just another sign of a rapidly decaying society, but can any of us really look surprised considering how prevalent the LGBTQ stuff is? An incest show will be coming ASAP

Very fascinating.

“‘You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife. And you shall not desire your neighbor’s house, his field, or his male servant, or his female servant, his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is your neighbor’s.’ - Deuteronomy 5:21

this is the natural state of snow niggers without the civilizing hand of the superior jewish race @Copexodius Maximus

All cucks deserve utter anihilation

That’s if a bunch of simps didn’t jump to her rescue and you didn’t get charged with 20 different things
99% of women beat by their bf's don't report it retard. i think beating women for no reason is evil, but if she cheated then that that deserves a beating in private. she wouldnt report shit, and wouldnt be trying anything like that. youre delusional about real life. women dont report their boyfriends 99% of the time

99% of women beat by their bf's don't report it retard. i think beating women for no reason is evil, but if she cheated then that that deserves a beating in private. she wouldnt report shit, and wouldnt be trying anything like that. youre delusional about real life. women dont report their boyfriends 99% of the time

If they’re chad then yes of course they don’t report them.

But as an incel they will accuse you of a million things before you even land a hand on them. Believe it or not the system is built to protect women dumbass

Nothing surprising