Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Cuckoldry is officially mainstream now.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
this is the natural state of snow niggers without the civilizing hand of the superior jewish race @Copexodius Maximus
Ironically Pim Tool is a cuck himself. Not literally, but metaphorically.

If they’re chad then yes of course they don’t report them.

But as an incel they will accuse you of a million things before you even land a hand on them. Believe it or not the system is built to protect women dumbass
tell me again how an incel has a girlfriend? if you ever got a girlfriend, you're allowed to beat her without consequences.

Good, we need to accelerate the burndown of the gynocracy even more. We need as much alienation of sub8 males as possible.
We don't half to do shit foids and liberals do that shit themselves, these niggas thought the convention and tradition were arbitrary but they are about to learn that this shit won't be sustainable for even a generation

We don't half to do shit foids and liberals do that shit themselves, these niggas thought the convention and tradition were arbitrary but they are about to learn that this shit won't be sustainable for even a generation
Agreed, but if any of us has the ability to add more fuel to the fire or at least fan the flames, it would be helpful

Agreed, but if any of us has the ability to add more fuel to the fire or at least fan the flames, it would be helpful
Yeah, I agree but the popularity of anti-woman means are rising and you can tell from the panic of ITcels and foids in general about things like Andrew Tate, as long as incels and anti-women advocates make funny ass anti-women memes this shit will spread like wildfire

Yeah, I agree but the popularity of anti-woman means are rising and you can tell from the panic of ITcels and foids in general about things like Andrew Tate, as long as incels and anti-women advocates make funny ass anti-women memes this shit will spread like wildfire
:yes:

polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg
Soyed.com

I'll be watching this show when I have time for sure. I am glad these types of shows are going mainstream. Most men I have met are scum and deserve cucking.

Cope. Next gen of males need to be literally born with their brains rewired where they at least treat women with utmost indifference and aren't in constant competition with their peers.

This ended really bad as the guy sitting on her left ended up killing that child over jealousy or something
If I remember right the child had some broken bones but survived, with the guy obviously going to jail. Dunno what's with the others currently though:feelswhere:.

Guy wants to play the field : Women shame him and track his details on Are we dating the same guy.

Meanwhile millions of women are cheating, in MMF throuples, open relationships and polyamory that they initiated : "Listen ,Cheating is a complicated issue, a cheater is not necessarily a bad person, one of their needs was not fulfilled.....

Crazy the amount of rationalizations folks will do to let women go scot free, but will be quick to pile on the guy, even studies confirm this.