Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cuckma would've been the user with the most posts if he posted here

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
He would've surpassed @Cuyen by now. Over 90% of the posts on cucktears are by this guy; it's unreal. He's basically keeping that subreddit alive at this point. The guy is a hardcore rotter.

He's addicted to those yikes

Some based brainceler made a graph of his posts a while back. From that they were able to deduce that he sleeps 3ish hours a day. Which leads me to believe it might actually be a shared account. I mean who actually sleeps 3-4 hours a day?
Oh and someone apparently tracked his IP to the Philippines. He's either a ricecel or a sexpat jfl

Some based brainceler made a graph of his posts a while back. From that they were able to deduce that he sleeps 3ish hours a day.
kek, what an autist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you have a link to the graph by chance? I can't find anything searching on braincels.

kek, what an autist :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you have a link to the graph by chance? I can't find anything searching on braincels.
At work right now so it could be a while, but I'll try when able

Last edited:
The man needs to come here instead

LMAO at this projection. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's us who are obsessed with him, guys! :feelstastyman:

He is a professional women respecter