Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cuckit] Foid realizes men are stronger and also enjoys being manhandled by chad

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

Just lol at women watching too many jew movies and thinking women can overpower men

Meanwhile in reality

col1.jpg

24q7mk1ooecx.png

And notice how she doesn't mind. The guy probably isn't unattractive.

Grand delusion of holes.

Just lol at women watching too many jew movies and thinking women can overpower men

This is why r/pussypassdenied can be so hilarious. Often, you have these young foids who grew up on a diet of kickass macho maidens in TV and who are then easily slapped around by a dude. Probably part of the reason why they are OK with transgender wrestling. They really believe that sex is just a social construct JFL.

They are so fucking stupid

This is why r/pussypassdenied can be so hilarious. Often, you have these young foids who grew up on a diet of kickass macho maidens in TV and who are then easily slapped around by a dude. Probably part of the reason why they are OK with transgender wrestling. They really believe that sex is just a social construct JFL.

They are so fucking stupid
They never have to confront reality when simps keep bowing for them

teehee as a 4'8 foid it really surprised me that my 6'8 boyfriend was able to overpower me

I'm too short to do this, no matter how much resistance training I do.

haha what a delusional foid having a healthy and playful loving relationship with her bf we sure showed her

haha what a delusional foid having a healthy and playful loving relationship with her bf we sure showed her
Not really the point

Of course she mugs us relationship wise and intimacy wise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back