Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Cuckifornia passes pseudo universal health care bill

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

one of the few good libtard moves. Every state should have this or this should happen on a federal level. But as a whole amerimutt land has too many selfish rich insurance/drug dealing hungry money rapists to let this happen.

But how will private insurance girls destroy your life now?

RIP when everyone with private insurance has their bills double.

Too many fat fucks in USA, healthcare will cost state a shitton of money which is actually good I hope Chadifornia raise taxes on richfags

Too many fat fucks in USA, healthcare will cost state a shitton of money which is actually good I hope Chadifornia raise taxes on richfags
true and also now lots of fucks who would normally die due to no healthcare will live longer and leech off the government more.

I bet they'll start taxing the richfaggs more now and definitely not the middle classfaggs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I want to move out of this country! :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I wanted to escape as well. But overall the amount of effort it takes to escape this shithole is the same amount of effort it takes to earn a high salary. So in the end, I decided to just focus on high salary. and if USA dies, I will just die with it.