Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuckfuck admit incel superiority over MGTOW copers

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

comment from this thread:

MGTOW is and always will be a MASSIVE cope

Wow, i feel better knowing that I surpass a bunch of bluepilled copers, what a great achievement!

At least they're marginally better than cucks.

I’m not fond of MGTOW but this kind of infighting within the “manosphere” is what cucks want.

I’m not fond of MGTOW but this kind of infighting within the “manosphere” is what cucks want.
agree but I just wish they (MGTOW) didn't see us in a bad way, but I keep seeing mgtow people say incels are terrorists and need to be exterminated, but if they just leave this mentality of, like the cuck said, "You wont fire me I quit!" I would not have a problem with these folks, hell I might even like them, but that bluepilled though need to die

I'd like to see a copetow answer this:
Screen Shot 2019 01 21 at 11402 PM

Unless you're extremely good looking, relationships ain't worth the trouble. Sperm thieves, false accusations, cheating, divorce rape, drama, constant nagging, demanding. She might settle for you if you betabux, but because she was never physically attracted to you, she will resent you. All the common relationship problems come from one thing: lack of respect. A woman will never respect a man she doesn't enjoy fucking. MGTOW gets one very important thing right: All non-Chads should avoid relationships/marriage like the plague.

Mgtow = incels in denial

MGTOW is cope.

MSTOW is where it's at.

the ad specifically said 'some men do the right thing', some means 5-10%. it's practically true that they say all men are evil.

Unless you're extremely good looking, relationships ain't worth the trouble. Sperm thieves, false accusations, cheating, divorce rape, drama, constant nagging, demanding. She might settle for you if you betabux, but because she was never physically attracted to you, she will resent you. All the common relationship problems come from one thing: lack of respect. A woman will never respect a man she doesn't enjoy fucking.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I always thought MGTOW was comprised of boomers, not incels