Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Cucked) Men are responsible for our misery. I tell you why

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
It's men's fault that all women think they're goddesses, no matter how pretty or ugly they are. Why? Well, because some man would find himself dating even the ugliest woman in the world. There are plenty of Tinder experiments for that. Personally, I'm totally superficial. I would only date a Stacey. The rest is garbage. If ALL men thought like me, our (dating) world would be a better place. Think about it.

Well yeah first off
We let these foids go out of control
Feminism? We let them
Womans liberation? We let them
And all because bluepiller simps decided to let these subhumans have there way. If it wasnt for these cucks woman would know there place in society

I've been trying to say this. A fat woman has high standards, but she fucking gets what she wants too, so who can really blame her

It's mens fault

Men act like this because society has ruined their traditional relationships. They removed all of the advantages that men could use in dating and artificially supported females.